UnBan Request - Deadhacks
Your name: Marc | Deadhacks - Marc | Fwsy

Your ban ID: 50206

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: The reason I was banned was because I broke the Terms of Service. I never knew I could sell my inventory for Steam cards.

Involved: me and Floodify

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because it only mentions money payments. I thought I could get steam cards out of it. I was wrong and won't do it again. I was always a loyal player to FearLessRP. I can promise you I wont do it again. 
Isn't Steam Cards involved with real moneys then? On the marketplace it says this;

Quote:The virtual market of CityRP. You can sell or buy ingame items here for ingame money. Selling for real money is not allowed and bannable.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-06-2014, 01:21 PM)Floodify Wrote: Isn't Steam Cards involved with real moneys then? On the marketplace it says this;

Quote:The virtual market of CityRP. You can sell or buy ingame items here for ingame money. Selling for real money is not allowed and bannable.

How is it money though. Thats what you never explained too me when you banned me.
(10-06-2014, 01:23 PM)Deadhacks Wrote:
(10-06-2014, 01:21 PM)Floodify Wrote: Isn't Steam Cards involved with real moneys then? On the marketplace it says this;

How is it money though. Thats what you never explained too me when you banned me.

You said steam cards aren't money, yet they can be purchased at the market for real money through steam wallet. Nevertheless, selling things or purchasing things for anything else than Donator or CityRP money is not allowed. I did tell you this.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-06-2014, 01:27 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(10-06-2014, 01:23 PM)Deadhacks Wrote:

You said steam cards aren't money, yet they can be purchased at the market for real money through steam wallet. Nevertheless, selling things or purchasing things for anything else than Donator or CityRP money is not allowed. I did tell you this.

So there no way I can be unbanned??
I will unban you, on one condition, if you get banned again - It's a permanent ban. Alright? Consider this your last chance then.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-06-2014, 01:30 PM)Floodify Wrote: I will unban you, on one condition, if you get banned again - It's a permanent ban. Alright? Consider this your last chance then.

Thank you! 
Approved
Kind Regards,
Floodify