The New FearLess BackGround
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE G-MAN PICTURE ON THE FORUMS???? XD his smile! he's so scary! D: he's scaring me away from the forums!!! D: WHY DO WE HAVE A PICTURE OF HIM SMILING, NUDEL?! D':
(08-28-2010, 10:42 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE G-MAN PICTURE ON THE FORUMS???? XD his smile! he's so scary! D: he's scaring me away from the forums!!! D: WHY DO WE HAVE A PICTURE OF HIM SMILING, NUDEL?! D':

I thought he looks funny Cheese

What do you think of that face? Would that be better?
[Image: Breen.jpg]
Dare to think!
well personally i dont like mr.Breen cus he's the cheeky bad guy in hl2, but it's alot better than Gman's scary smile D': and the eyebrowsers! LOOK AT THE BLOODY EYEBROWSERS! D'x
(08-28-2010, 10:51 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: well personally i dont like mr.Breen cus he's the cheeky bad guy in hl2, but it's alot better than Gman's scary smile D': and the eyebrowsers! LOOK AT THE BLOODY EYEBROWSERS! D'x

You just can't hide your feelings for Gman and are fapping to this to make us think you are not doing this you make this post o.O
-Signature removed-
Keep gman!!
He is awesome!
I like to see 2 characters faced to each other, so it looks like they are roleplaying.

Officer and citizen.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-29-2010, 01:27 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I like to see 2 characters faced to each other, so it looks like they are roleplaying.

Officer and citizen.

Would look sweet ^^
-Signature removed-
Good idea! Cheese