Corrections to the F1 Menu
gg

+Support
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

+Support

However, the "dieing" one isn't really wrong, it's an old fashioned way of spelling it. The fully correct way to spell it is "dying" though.
i have self control
+Support
(10-05-2014, 03:01 PM)Bowie R. Wrote:
(10-05-2014, 02:19 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote:
(10-05-2014, 11:56 AM)Bowie R. Wrote: lol like I care.

Ghost ruined my life because of his grammar natzi shit   (It is Nazi not Natzi, you should care about grammar) Cheese

+Support

By saying this I'm not pointing fingers at you, but since you choose(chose) to correct me I'm just telling you my site(side) of the situation. Also when I said "lol like I care", I refer to the suggestion, not that I don't care about grammar.

Er du sur broder? lol jk
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Bowiii
Why not?

+Support
(10-05-2014, 08:37 PM)Equalizer Wrote:

Ghost ruined my life because of his grammar natzi shit   (It is Nazi not Natzi, you should care about grammar) Cheese

+Support

By saying this I'm not pointing fingers at you, but since you choose(chose) to correct me I'm just telling you my site(side) of the situation. Also when I said "lol like I care", I refer to the suggestion, not that I don't care about grammar.

Er du sur broder? lol jk

Rekt
Grammar plz [insert Lenny face here]
+support
Great, I've memorized the rules by their numbers and bad grammar... +Support
The following 1 user Likes Nyander's post:
  • Safira

+Support

I think you misunderstood the joke by writing "Natzi" instead of "Nazi"

I know my grammar just fine so I don't really need some jerk correction every third sentence I write.
Sorry for not being a native english speaker.. Some of us are at least trying.

By saying this I'm not pointing fingers at you but since you choose to correct me I'm just telling you my site
(It's siDe) of the situation. Also when I said " lol like I care " I refer to the suggestion not that I don't care about grammar.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(10-05-2014, 08:37 PM)Equalizer Wrote:

+Support

Er du sur broder? lol jk

Gg tnx Smile
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander