Scammed
Thread Title: Ban Request on <name>

Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
???
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
???
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
02-10-2014 11:05~pm
ServerOn which of our servers did it happen? v2d/v33x/v2p?)
v2d
Summary: (What happened?)
A few days ago I started playing on this server after a year or so. I played on it from another account because I forgot about this one, but after a few days of playing, I remembered it and logged into it to drop all my items and money. When I dropped my Car and money, a guy ran into me and stole my money, but I got the car. The ammount was about 257k.
Evidence:Try to get as much evidence as you can get)
I was hoping you could see me connect to the server and a few minutes after drop my money and the for someone els to pick them up. I didn't catch his name because he took the money and the left the server with no name or id in the chat or console.
The player who picked up the money has been found and will be contracted regarding this case.
(10-04-2014, 03:18 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: The player who picked up the money has been found and will be contracted regarding this case.

So, are we waiting for the person to reply in this thread or?
[quote='Marijuana Man' pid='406040' dateline='1412384950']
i did not leave the server i ran away and seckond i found 100k on the ground  so i took it no 1 was around ,no 1 i could see. i have 300 hours i wont not do a newbiesh thing like leaving the server like that i know i might get banned 4 it. and i dont like getting banned
Well, Mr.Torso, I think the best thing to do would be to return the money as it clearly wasn't intended for you.
I didnt drop 100k I dropped 250~k. And if it was you, you're lying, I dropped the money, then "you" came along, took the money, I talked though my mic but "you" just left the game.
Status?
Request reviewed and the actions taken are as follows:

The money has been removed from Mr.Torso's account. As he did not have $257,000, I removed his Mercedes G65, which at market price is valued at $300,000. With the $300,000, $43,000 went to Mr.Torso and the remaining $257,000 will go to Marijuana Man once he sends me his SteamID.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team