br multible people
Name of player:Wigit , Muh4nad777 , .Ig Aukoc

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49241839 , STEAM_0:1:74317307 , STEAM_0:0:20162346

Time in GMT: all different times 1st about 6Pm 2nd about 9 pm and 3rd about 10pm (east time)

Server: V33

Summary:throughtout the day V33 has been crazy rdming,cdming random taze Everything this are the only ones I cought because I was mainly outside the city today.

(Wigit) we raided him and he has invisible walls and when we went in we looked back hes friend broke fear rp and ran outside the wall and the keypad removed and the wall closed so we couldn't get out.

(Muh4nad777)He has been minging the whole day he was prop blocking the elevator while there was a raid so nobody could come in or out but he was also shooting up.Again im sorry I didn't get the pics of him shooting.

(.Ig Aukoc)He made a wooden cross and put a seat on it as if he was making fun of jesus or Christian religion im not saying anything  but a lot of people were getting bothered by it it was getting insulting to a lot of Christians.

Wigit-Prop block and invisible wall.
Evidence:
[Image: 2hdt9bb.jpg]

[Image: 2q23593.jpg]

Muh4nad777-Prop Block
[Image: 29fdq9y.jpg]

.Ig Aukoc-christian insult
[Image: r9g9c6.jpg]
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
I accidentally undod the keypad i tought i undod the gate into the corleones villa but i didnt know it was the keypad after u pm me i said wait let me put it back u said "no undo it all" so thats what i did i undod it all and u got in destroyed all the contras. but my  question is why did u raid us? what was the reason? u where a citizen
My job was levya crime family its an rp we were inside your house btw lock the back doors because that's how we got in.We got cought and we knew you had a gun because you killed someone in front of us so for safety we got guns out to protect ourself so someguy that we got on gunpoint started insulting us so we told him to open the keypad he did and as soon as we walked in the keypad got removed and he ran away that's not an accident It happened as soon as we walked in so there was metagaming or fail rp going on.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Request on muh4nad777 reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding prop blocking.
A blacklist from Physgun, props/entities, and Toolgun will be applied for 4 hours.

Request on [FL:RP] WigiT reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

Request on .iG Aukoc reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team