Unban request on my friend [EX:M] Tyler
Your name:[EX:M] Tyler

Your ban ID: 54204

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Random hostaging. 12th ban

Involved: Granbo and Enzyme

Why we should unban you: I have Recently Been Banned for "never 12th ban" I'm not going to beg, because i realized what i did and yes, it was breaking the rules. at around 100 Hours i had gained around 6-7 bans Because i honestly had no clue what i was doing. Yet i had a solid no ban for a long time until a user had joined the server. im not telling the name. He was very sly and broke many rules, such as killing me  for no reason but only to get my gun. but the funny thing is that he recorded / took photos of me when ever i done something wrong and edited the part out where he broke rules. i had got into alot of argue ments witch meant i gained 4 consecutive bans. i was not happy that i had 11 bans at all. but i belived i wouldn't get banned again. Well, Just a few days ago i had donated $50 to get Money to buy a few things. Abusing what i had bought i done alot of things but this time i chose the wrong time to do it. i had been told to get out the nexus. alot of them shot so i ran. i asked one to follow me and took him into a room. i had hostaged him and told him to give me $500. however he declined and the next thing i know i have an admin in front of me. he asked me for the reason so i told him. but he said "that isn't what i asked" i was very confused and said "what?" he then said ok then, next thing i know im banned "forever" Well City RP is the only Reason i had 400 hours Playing time. I had spent along time on it and now its gone. Im not asking for forgiveness. im asking for a chance, to show that im not a rule breaker. im just in the wrong place in the wrong time. im asking for a chance or maybe and Reduced ban. that is all i ask.

thank you - Tyler Daniels
You decided to hostage a police-officer. You brought him inside an Office, you tied him up and put him at gun-point.

When I got the @ call I teleported to you and asked you why you hostaged the Officer, and your reply?
"I don't know".

You broke the rules, and it's as simple as that. The fact you hostaged this Police Officer only to get money only shows what little knowledge and respect you have for the rules.

As I said ingame, "You can make an UBR but I really don't see why I would give you another chance after this."
You've blown your chances, Tyler. I know of other players who deserve another chance more than you. It sucks and just how it is.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well since you're talking about me i guess i can answer, it wasn't me being serious, whenever you cdm me and tell me ''Sorry my car has a spazm for retards'' or whatever, i take it serious. I can laugh with everyone but if you keep making jokes likes this, or just tie'ing me up because u don't like me, it's not my problem then.

I never deleted parts of myself rulebreaking, every video i cut, is because of the length of it, i never tried to get you banned because i hate you, you just ask for it, you got way too much hours to break nlr, telling i killed for weapons is not a fact, i never said something like this.

I also didn't want you permanent banned, nor make a ban request on you, i thought you would understand it after 1 ban, but you kept going so i had to give you more of them, not even small ones. Someone with so much hours should understand that if i get you once, i will keep getting you whenever you try something.

Good luck, next time just mention my name.
(10-01-2014, 07:22 PM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote: Well since you're talking about me i guess i can answer, it wasn't me being serious, whenever you cdm me and tell me ''Sorry my car has a spazm for retards'' or whatever, i take it serious. I can laugh with everyone but if you keep making jokes likes this, or just tie'ing me up because u don't like me, it's not my problem then.

I never deleted parts of myself rulebreaking, every video i cut, is because of the length of it, i never tried to get you banned because i hate you, you just ask for it, you got way too much hours to break nlr, telling i killed for weapons is not a fact, i never said something like this.

I also didn't want you permanent banned, nor make a ban request on you, i thought you would understand it after 1 ban, but you kept going so i had to give you more of them, not even small ones. Someone with so much hours should understand that if i get you once, i will keep getting you whenever you try something.

Good luck, next time just mention my name.

Tyler says that the police shot at him so he got his gun out and chased after him, once he caught up to him he took him up to wherever you banned last. He says it wasn't random because the police shot at him so he took action.
It's very interesting how his story changed from when I questioned him in the Offices at first.
Lying to me does not favour his case, and it's clear that he's lying right now as he clearly admitted to me in the offices that he didn't really have a reason for hostaging this cop.

Denied.

Closing notes: Ban was found valid, and the banned player changed his story and lied in the courthouse. There was found no reason to remove nor reduce the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator