Fuggern Unban Request
Your name: Suggen

Your ban ID: 54138

Banned by: [FL] spartanjunior31

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid arrest

Involved: It was me and Bantox my friend IRL, we was having a LAN.

Why we should unban you: Suddenly we had a power failure. This was around 3:30 am, so we went to bed. When we woke up we tried to connect to the server, but it said "You are banned from this server." So I checked the "Bans" tab. Banned for disconnecting to avoid arrest. The last thing I recall is that we were basing with contraband at Corleone houses.
I am asking kindly to remove my ban because I know I didn't diconnect to avoid arrest. Also, I know this leads to a ban, and I would much rather sit in jail for 5-15 minutes, than having a ban for 5 days. I don't really have any evidence that we actually had a power failure, so this unban request relies on trust.

Thanks.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:22708047&b=7]

“There is no certainty, only opportunity.”

I'm afraid we don't say that bans are invalid because of "trust". Admins are supposed to be unbiased and act on proof. Unless you have any proof to prove this power failure, then this ban will remain on your record I'm afraid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
unfortunately we cannot rely on trust as evidence and as you have none to provide i'm going to have to deny this.