unban
Your name: SrBoT

Your ban ID: 53541

Banned by: Link66

Reason: Attempting to glitch through a wall, using chairs.
Involved: xXd7oom1Xx,Mohhned.07

Why we should unban you: cuz i think we wasn't going to do that and i get fun when i play the server and i got bored from the other servers
hello
Why are you making this UBR? I don't see why you should have your ban removed or reduced.
You broke the rules, you knew the consequences.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
So why There is a UBR??
Quote:
I am banned, what now?

You are banned, and in most cases this is a well deserved ban, however if you really think the reason is unfair, please continue reading.

Introduction

This is a step-by-step guide explaining how to make a decent unban request. Unfortunately we have to ban a lot of people on a daily basis, therefore a lot of unban requests are being made. To efficiently review all individual cases, we have introduced a protocol, which you need to know and follow.

Rules

We have made some rules for unban requests, please read them first.
  1. First of all remember to use the template (later explained), if you are not using the template, your unban request will get denied.

2. You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are:
    a) the banned person
    b) a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request

Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will result in a forum warning.
    The reason we don't want everybody to post in the unban threads is because the threads will be a big mess.

3. Keep your request objective and prevent strong language.

4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

5. You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked. The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.

6. If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.

7. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

How to make an unban request

Check out your ban first, at the ban page. This will show your ban ID, the reason why you are banned and which staff member has banned you.

Use the form below to give us a fast and quick summary of your ban. You will have to use this, otherwise your unban request will be denied instantly.
Copy everything inside the 'code' box, and fill it with the information of your ban. Remove the commentation like "(Steam friends name)" and type your own details there.

Please make sure that your unban request contains as much as useful information as possible. Describe exactly and in detail what happened, when and how, so not only you and the staff member who banned you know what happened, but also other staff members or witnesses.

Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] (Steam friends name)

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

[b]Banned by:[/b] (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

[b]Reason:[/b] (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

[b]Involved:[/b] (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Please remove the '()' and change it with your own details.

Example:

[Image: ISNc7x8.png]

Example:

[Image: RoxilDe.png]

Please note, failure to properly fill the provided template may make your unban request subject to immediate denial.

What to do when your request was denied

If your request has been denied, there are not many options left. In most cases you would have to accept your punishment and sit the ban out. It would be a good idea to read the rules again, to get more familiar with them, or you could read the role-play guides.

You are allowed to post a second unban request, as another attempt to convince us of your innocence. However this can only be done after a certain amount of time:

Bantime under 1 week - A second unban request is not allowed.
Bantime over 1 week - You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 week after the denial.
Bantime over 1 month - You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
Bantime over 3 months - You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 month after the denial.
Bantime over 1 year - You are allowed to post a second unban request 3 months after the denial.

A third unban request will not be taken in consideration, no matter how long your ban is.
Sincerely, Enzyme
so what now i can't get a unban ?
No you cannot as you broke the rules intentionally, you're breaking the courthouse-rules and I fail to see why your ban would be reduced/removed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
ok,BYE
Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme