Shixma | Unban Request
Your name: Shixma | Saving4newpc | Yandere

Your ban ID: 54201

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: FearRP

Involved: A police officer named "iMASTR-x", they just got banned as well: http://imgur.com/d0uVHKu

Why we should unban you: I feel I was wrongly banned. I literally re-donated a few minutes ago, join the server and I then get stalked by a police officer (who wants to "date" me as their RP reason). I keep trying to get away from this person and manage to eventually get away from them, I then get tazed by the officer (I had done nothing wrong, I was on the server for around 5 minutes, I hadnt even spawned a car yet). I then manage to get away again with this officer chasing me (he didnt have any weapon out). I then spawn a car and begin to RP and drive around, the same person runs up to me and tells me to get out of my car (I hadnt done anything wrong, I allways RP as a law abbiding citizen). I drive away because I knew they would abuse their tazers and taze me for no reason (they even tried to hand cuff me earlier). The admin  (Enzyme) then decided to grab my car and asked me why I was'nt following FearRP, I explained to him the police have been breaking the rules tazing me for no reason and he/she asks the same question again, While I write a lengthy response I get banned just before I send it. (Note the admin enzyme had just banned someone earlier and then said in chat: "Enzyme got his abuse mode on now". He also slayed someone after that [proof]). I know it was only a 24 hour ban but I really enjoy your servers and want a clean slate and feel that getting banned for trying to stay clear of rule breakers is a bit cruel. I would write a longer unban request but it's late and Im tired. May this ban on me please get removed.

More screenshots of the console:

http://imgur.com/7wxQEwJ

http://imgur.com/d4wKwF0 << The police officers friend PMing me
1. You donating does not grant you any favours or perks in a case like this
2. If you were randomly tazed, then you should have used @.
3. You were under gunpoint, fearRP applies. Him breaking the rules is not an excuse to break fearRP as you always always always abide to fearRP.

You should have contacted an admin instead of breaking FearRP.

And for your concerns regarding my actions, it's all about context. Let me explain:

Spoiler :
I got an @ call:
Quote:v2d [22:17:47] DarkAngelx (STEAM_0:1:41099431) said: @ BUNCH of minges at BP on the main road...

I teleport:
Quote:v2d [22:17:57] [FL] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) said: !goto 56

I see someone breaking the rules:
Quote:v2d [22:18:26] [FL] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) said: !unphase

I ban a rulebreaker:
Quote:v2d [22:18:52] [FL] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) said: /ban fredd 1d Jumping on body

I see more people messing about around BP as the @ call suggested and I made a warning in OOC:
Quote:v2d [22:19:01] [FL] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) said: // Enzyme got his abuse mode on now
v2d [22:19:08] [FL] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) said: // If i see anyone ramming and shit, ill be there to get ye
v2d [22:19:11] [FL] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) said: // Behave

And as for the slay...:

Quote:v2d [22:26:12] samwk2000 (STEAM_0:1:69241161) said: @ please can you respawn me cos i can't use my habds but i can't be unhandcuffed. please repawn me
v2d [22:26:27] [FL] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) said: !slay sam

I slayed the fella because he used @ asking for a slay.

When I make an "Enzyme got his abuse-mode on"-joke about myself, then that is a joke warning people that I will punish rulebreakers.

It's all about the context

Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(09-30-2014, 09:38 PM)Enzyme Wrote: 3. You were under gunpoint, fearRP applies. Him breaking the rules is not an excuse to break fearRP as you always always always abide to fearRP.

So I should just put up with being harrassed? I understand I should have used the @ command (I didnt even know it existed, I havnt been on the server for months so I must of forgot that was a command).
Im glad you punished him but why do i get punished for trying to stay away from people who are harrassing me, would you rather have my experiance ruined? You didnt even warn me for anything!
If you were harassed then you should definately have used @ as we do not tollerate that on FL. You obviously knew an admin was on so you should have tried to contact me in any way you knew about (OOC, PM, @).

I was close by speaking to someone when I saw you breaking fearRP. I went phased and continued to watch the situation and decided to grab you and your car by the tunnel exit. I'm afraid you broke fearRP, and I saw no harassment when I was there atleast.
I'm sorry you got harassed, but you should have tried to contact an admin.

You always always always abide to fearRP.

I'm afraid you broke a rule, and I understand it's not fun to be banned.
I only hope you remember to contact an admin in the future if anyone breaks the rules by ie harassing you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(09-30-2014, 09:52 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If you were harassed then you should definately have used @ as we do not tollerate that on FL. You obviously knew an admin was on so you should have tried to contact me in any way you knew about (OOC, PM, @).

I was close by speaking to someone when I saw you breaking fearRP. I went phased and continued to watch the situation and decided to grab you and your car by the tunnel exit. I'm afraid you broke fearRP, and I saw no harassment when I was there atleast.
I'm sorry you got harassed, but you should have tried to contact an admin.

You always always always abide to fearRP.

I'm afraid you broke a rule, and I understand it's not fun to be banned.
I only hope you remember to contact an admin in the future if anyone breaks the rules by ie harassing you.

I tried using the OOC chat but no message appeard, the prefix is "//" isnt it? Unfortunately I did not think to use the PM as I thought that was reserved for RP. But I guess im not getting unbanned, no matter what I say.
I'm sorry but I'm afraid you broke the rules and your ban will remain on your record. I know how it feels personally but there's little we can do about that except moving onwards.

Please use @ the next time you're being harassed and I'll/we'll deal with them.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme