Inactive Administrators
(10-01-2014, 09:00 PM)Floodify Wrote: Weecow.. I... I wasn't on an of the categories.

Your profile is private Sad I used to stalk you but..
I'm not on Weecow's list also. :ccccc
(10-01-2014, 09:18 PM)Venom Wrote: I'm not on Weecow's list also. :ccccc

[Image: 2vcdhz7.png]

You're approved.
I guess we don't need our lists. Just hire Weecow and he will do it for us.
The following 1 user Likes Burnett's post:
  • Weecow
#Weecow4AdminManager2K14
(10-02-2014, 01:44 AM)The Evil Eagle Wrote: -Snoop-

Vauld gets on occasionally, he's definitely more active than some other admins.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Well contrary to popular belief, many of us are extremely busy. First of all, almost all of us are adults or are in some degree of upper education. Our education combined with social lives, jobs, hobbies, projects, etc. makes it very difficult to be on the server 24/7. I enjoy playing FL and I wish I had more time to hop on the server, but I'm currently in the process of applying to colleges which is quite an endeavor. Along with applying to colleges, I have a plethora of other responsibilities that I must tend to. I'm doing my best as of now. And in my personal opinion, this is possibly the best team we've ever had on FL. The admin team is a group of mature, reliable, honest, hardworking individuals, who do their job and go about their lives. We haven't had this type of team in years...
The following 2 users Like Vauld's post:
  • fuz3_r3tro, Zecon
(10-02-2014, 02:16 AM)Vauld Wrote: Well contrary to popular belief, many of us are extremely busy. First of all, almost all of us are adults or are in some degree of upper education. Our education combined with social lives, jobs, hobbies, projects, etc. makes it very difficult to be on the server 24/7.

Im sorry thats not excuse , many of u dont know but im truck driver so i spend my time most of day on roads , i have girlfriend and i have friends and family , i visit my family after my work , i visit my girlfriend after work , i still go to coffe with friends after my dinner , in day i still had time for everyone and everything and i still have time for play little FL like 3 or 4 hours , people just need to know how to manage their times , if they cant , dont ocupy the space and resign , let others who are more active get the place.
don't worry lads, im here with my brs
(10-01-2014, 03:00 PM)therock1990 Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 09:45 AM)Evanswachtz Wrote: Admins on Fearless is the best administrators I've seen on any GAME (not only gmod) server in my whole life.

Im sorry , they arent perfect , no one is , and except 3 or 4 members , the rest is inactive all the time , that 3 or 4 guys cant handle a huge community , time to get like 10 or 15 moderators , thats why that rank exist , start doing trials

True, most are in-active. Guess I've been playing on a few servers. But so far, this community has the best I've SEEN.

And this thread has turned to a real viral thread. Sh*t.