unban
Your name: lbjsoud

Your ban ID: 54166
Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: NLR

Involved: my friend I don't remember his name

Why we should unban you: First , Before everything , Peace upon those who follow righteousness.

While I'd enjoy and learn how to play at legally , was a friend of mine does not speak English caught him I'm sort of joking, but the officers they had taken it seriously then driven me out of work so she went back after a period as an officer of the Meet the friend that which does not proficient in English, I tried to understand the situation him, then banned from the server.

Oh forget thing, I returned to where I am after my death only because I am afraid to anyone steal my car, and came to pass that happened, Google has helped me on the translation of the language a little stronger.

Peace be upon you all.
NLR is one of the most basic rules. If you just waited the 5 minutes and then checked if your car was stolen, it would have been alright.
(09-30-2014, 03:18 AM)Venom Wrote: NLR is one of the most basic rules. If you just waited the 5 minutes and then checked if your car was stolen, it would have been alright.

Well, I will not repeat it again, forgive me my friend.
Denied.

Closing notes: The banned player broke the rules, and there was found nothing to suggest that the ban was invalid or unfair in any way.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator