Unban
Exclamation 
Your name:
SebbeJonsson

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] Venom

Reason:
Massive teamkilling, not here to RP, 3 bans in 6 hours.

Involved:Team

Why we should unban you:

I was banned for Massive teamkilling, not here to RP, 3 bans in 6 hours.

1st. Haven't been there 6 hours today, I've been online like 2 hours past week, then 1 hour and 3 today.

2nd. 'Not here to RP' I love to roleplay, It's one of my favorite things to do in Garry's Mod.

3rd. 'Massive teamkilling' only killed 2, and that was the last 10 mins I was on, not the entire 3 hours.

I've been sorting my house and driving around in the car for the past 3 hours and then I killed 2 last 10 mins.
1. 6 hours on the server

2. Your definition of RP is kill everyone

3. You had 8 kills and were still attempting to kill people when I grabbed you

I see 0 reason on why you should be unbanned. Lying in the courthouse also leads to a ban.
My definition of RP is to have a job, get a house and a car and then live like irl.

I only did that killing at the end because I didn't know what to do and I was tired.

I don't wanna wait 1 whole months to play again, CityRP is the only thing I play on GMoD.
Is it my fault you decided to do? No, you broke the rules, you get punished.
2 months isn't even fair.

Alot of people killed me ingame, they get punished? NOPE.

I saw cops run over people with cars and drive away several times, they get punished? NOPE.

And this was my 3rd ban so I didn't have '3' bans within 6 hours this became my 3rd.
Don't use "other people break the rules" as an excuse to break the rules yourself.
Also, if it's your 3rd ban in 6 hours, then that means you've managed to rack up 3 bans in 6 hours.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.