LEOTEMO125BMX Unban Request about NLR
Your name:LEOTEMO125BMX

Your ban ID:54145

Banned by:Shadow

Reason:NLR

Involved:I received a residient report that someone got a gun and got in nexus and they said he wanted to kill president,then i called the backup,sergeant came to find me ,we found a people in court that he got a gun,sergeant warned to him,but he did not listen , then he open fire to us first,we engaged, i died first and lost a mp5,after rebirth,i saw him in nexus lobby and shot me,i engaged again the died again (he is very powerful)and lost mp5 again,after i rebirth,i banned by Shadow

Why we should unban you:i just want to arrest the killer but he open fire first and don't listen our order,we need to engaged and lost two MP5,so i do not know why use NLR to ban me,i just can say so sorry,and hope admin can Unban me.

thanks
For a start do not lie in the courthouse. You called the lift down when I was inside after I killed you on the courtroom floor. You broke NLR as soon as you spawned by doing that.

that mean you inside the lift?
you shot down sergeant and me too
I shot the SRU SGT and you because I was raiding the president, I shot you at the bottom floor because you were outside the lift , breaking NLR, with an mp5.

so i use mp5 to stop you raid the president,i breaking NLR is emergency sitution, i need to stop you first and prevent you raid president and hurt other resident,because you are very danger in that moment,i do my police duty to do.
The rules come first, and you cannot return to the same raid because you had to prevent him to raid the president.

Rules come first. You broke the rules and there's nothing else to discuss.
Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator