Estleback Corporation - Operation Vasethera
Estleback Corporation - Operation Vasethera

Two weeks ago, Luke Stevenson stole some vital files from the Estleback Corporation. He worked for a company called 'Fulcrum' - they have been terrorising Estleback since day 1. Before Estleback killed Stevenson, he managed to transfer the stolen classified files over to the Fulcrum HQ. Little did the Estleback agents know that the USB that was transferred wasn't actually a USB. Inside it contained an antidote... and antidote for Trigosevisol, the result of the 'human intersect' project. The corporation needed to get it back.

With no Director of the corporation, this operation was up to Edward and Steve to conduct. After a long argument, they finally came to an agreement to what the plan was and how they would do it.
"Okay gentlemen. The plan is, get your ass in there and shoot sh*t" joked Steve. "Naaa, I'm just messing with ya. This is the plan : we've got a Chinook. It will pick you up under the cover of night... you will then be dropped at the Fulcrum HQ. You will then have to search and recover the stolen files. One you have them, get the hell out of there."

The agents got into their Mercedes and drove to the MTL. After flare designation, the Chinook arrived and all of the agents effortlessly piled into the back. They were ready to go.

The agents arrived and cleared out the HQ of Fulcrum agents. They retrieved the antidote disguised as a USB and were fighting their way out when a disembodied man clambered from a corner of the room. It was Viktor Dennis. "Steve, it is me" the man groaned. "Viktor Dennis". "Fulcrum tested the drug on me... and tortured me. I did this to myself". As he said this, the Estleback agents were ambushed by Fulcrum reserves. Viktor died in the crossfire.

After escaping out of a sewer, the agents were greeted by a little bird, piloted by a man named 'Terrance Williams'. He then assisted all of the agents evacuate the area and took them to a safe zone. They then got back in their vehicles and headed to the MTL. It was here when Mr Williams announced his new position in EBC.

The Fulcrum threat has now been abolished, and this great news means that Estleback is going to reform and change for the better, under the new supervision of Terrance Williams.

Pictures :

[Image: DC2D52B68E309C391B10E34B8B8526D98EE7D6D5]
To view more pictures, click the spoiler below.

A special thanks to :
Floodify - Coming up with the plot and managing the whole event.
The Estleback Corporation - For making the event what is was.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 8 users Like Link's post:
  • Floodify, Von Tempski, Kippsee, Tmdirtbike, mgdwszx, Wood, ArcHammer, Zan
Very nice event indeed, I enjoyed hosting it. I love how the back rotor has lost one of its blade, gg parent tool.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Link, Wood, ArcHammer
Brilliant and well planned out event.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Looks well planned and well executed. Wouldn't expect anything less from EBC.
The following 2 users Like zankaa222's post:
  • Wood, ArcHammer
Unseen in the video was the part where everyone went out and had a good drink once the job was done.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 3 users Like dig's post:
  • Link, Wood, ArcHammer
(09-28-2014, 08:52 PM)Laurenz Wrote: Unseen in the video was the part where everyone went out and had a good drink once the job was done.

It then escalated very quickly...

*cough*Edward vs Steve bar fight*cough*Apartment fire*cough*

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • dig, Wood
Looks very well planned, enjoyed watching the video
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • ArcHammer
Awsome Cheese