Posting For A Friend - [VL] GamingJayZ
Your name: [VL] GamingJayZ

Your ban ID: 54091

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: Player disrespect

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:  you should unban me because i really enjoy rp but when someone says to me "suck my cock" im not standing for that shit. so then your adminostrastor (who might i add had no tags on and claimed he was "undercover" decides to pick me up thinking it was me saying to him "stop being a little bitch" as i tryed to explain he was saying things like "you cant tell me what to do" yea i know i cant tell an admin to do things on his own server, but i can sure as hell give him pointers. him not having his tags on really pissed me off partly the fact he was being unnessicerily sneaky. hos job is to stop rule breakers from even happening in the first place, not hide and then ban them suddenly. if you would like to talk to me please ask my friend sammer and he will inform me, and then i will join the server and explain in even more detail

Quick note: This in no way was edited by me, The accused was completely reliable for any mistakes involved in this, I am simply posting as he is having log-in problems
Just because I was undercover doesn't mean I am intending to be sneaky, I was undercover to see whether or not people were breaking the rules when no staff member is online. Just because there is no admin online, rules still stand. I even brought you onto the roof and we had an in-depth chat about how what you were doing was wrong.

As of now I see no reason for you to be unbanned.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
in depth being you explaining how this isnt real life? because i already know

Quick not again: All replys are written by the accused and no replys have been tempered with in any form.
No, I explained much more than that, like how you can't just go around insulting people then you said "It's worse in the real world" or something along those lines.

i said well tough your gonna get worse insults in real life and you didnt say anything about going around insulting people at all.
[Image: a1520152f4889090eb65611a52f6b409.png]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
i didnt insult him!!!
You did:

Code:
v2d    [12:15:56]    [VL] GamingJayZ    (STEAM_0:1:79968588)    said: .// dont be such a bitch

Calling someone a 'b*tch' in my eyes is insulting, and not to add you argued the fact how it wasn't claiming that there's worse in the real world.
Code:
v2d    [12:25:25]    [VL] GamingJayZ    (STEAM_0:1:79968588)    said: well its kinda tough seriosly your gonna get more disrespect in the real world

And I would also count yourself lucky I never made it longer for classing myself as an 'a*sehole'.
Code:
v2d    [12:21:21]    [VL] GamingJayZ    (STEAM_0:1:79968588)    said: well pardon my french but thats being a bit off an arshole

Overall I feel as though there is still no reason to unban you given there is sufficient evidence you were insulting; not to add I could of made it longer for admin disrespect.

ok first off i wasnt talking to him second off thats not even disrespect and third yea i said that to him but you know atleast take critisism instead of thinking i will be you
could you please concider my arguement instead of seing so bias about it?
I don't see how this ban is invalid at all Sammerh. Sorry, but I would have given you the same punishment if not a longer one for insulting an admin.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator