Unban requst Granbo
Your name: Granbo
Your ban ID: 54082

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: NLR

Involved: Just me.

[size=x-medium]Why we should unban you: I was patrolling in my vehicle, when I scratched my back than hit a three. I decided to wait for a paramedic for a couple of minutes, but after a while realized there where no paramedic on when people started driving by not giving a damn about my situation. I than walked back to get my car, who is still chrashed into a three to continue my little cop RP, but no, here comes GeorgeTheBoy with the ban hammer and gives me a 24 hour ban for something that doesnt really do anything but refusing me a vehicle in 5 minutes. I know the NLR rule is one of the most important rules on the server, and I follow it always. But when I chrash into a three, all by my self, with NO RP situation around me, I see no reason for me not to walk back to my car and get it back so I can continue the RP on the server. He probably haunted me after I types in OOC after my bad luck to check if I went to get my car back, something that is uncalled for and doesnt better the RP on the server what so ever. I didnt ruin the game for anyone, I didnt annoy anyone. Unreasonable ban by GeorgeTheBoy. It's the same if i accidentally propkill myself in my room when building, I walk back to continue. I am alone and not letting me continue for 5 minutes DOESNT make the game more fun for anyone. Riding the rules like a donkey 24/7 is just lunacy, you have to take a look at the situation and see in what intent the rule is broken for. Id appriciate it if you could TALK to me before you smack me down atleast, like a lot of the other admins do if I do anything wrong.[/size]
It doesn't matter if you were by yourself when you died. Do something else when you spawn, perhaps engage in some other RP that that's going on. Don't just run straight back to your car like nothing had happened. It's a 5 minute wait at the least and if the rest of the server can do it, so can you.

Also, we are not required to pull you aside every time you break a rule. With nearly 400 hours game time, you should know the rules by now. You even said it yourself that you abide by the New Life Rule. So you knew what you were doing was wrong.
Yes, and as I said I think in these situation you could look at the situation, and not spectate me after I have talked in OOC to see if I got my car back. You could also see that I layed in death-state for atleast 3-4 minutes waiting for the paramedic, and was after that eager to get back to the game. When I am alone alone and does something IRL that causes me to chrash my car, something that will ruin the RP I have going on and will not do ANYTHING but force me to wait a lot longer after ive already waited in death-state. It should matter that I was by my self when I died, my chrash was cause by no RP related reasons. And even tho my timer said 0, I had layed there on the ground waiting for paramedic for SEVERAL minutes something the logs will also show. No one gave a damn about a dead police officer on the ground, so I wanted to continue the RP.

I didnt say that you had to pull me aside and talk to me, I said I would appriciate it Smile

I would also like to note that watching be after I told about my situation in OOC to see if I would go continue my RP was purely a dick move. Nothing else. It didn't make the server better for anyone, you just lost an officer trying to RP.
I didn't watch you after you posted your situation in OOC. I was flying around the map and noticed a dead police officer on the floor, then when you disappeared I flew towards the city and saw an officer running up the main street towards the tunnel. I then watched the officer, which turned out to be you, run straight towards their car. That is when I noticed you breaking NLR.
Allright Smile
I've expired your ban but it will stay on your record.

Next time, please follow NLR.