Un-ban of GET REKT I'm High
Your name: GET REKT I'm High

Your ban ID: 53947

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: NLR, lying to me about it.

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I was a cop that just died and lost my car, but instead of making a big deal about the person who killed me i was going on patrolling near industrials.
But i died in the first tunnel in city, so i tried to ran through the "NLR" zone when a player named "Molly" something stopped and tried to convince me that i should uncuff a guy with handcuff. I stopped and argued why i would'nt do it because i did not know this handcuffed person. Then Kpred (Admin) came and i thought everything was confusing because i just wanted to get out of the city by foot not my car because it was broken. That's why i want to have un-ban or atleast shortned time of ban. He banned me quite fast so i did not have time to explain the situation.
I gave you enough time to explain the situation, I even gave you a chance to admit to it, asking you where you had died. Yet you decided you'd lie about where you died so I tped to your last death position with the command and it was right where you were initially standing, in the tunnel, yet you claimed it was towards the entrance.

Now let me remind you that lying in the courthouse will lead to a lengthy forum ban, since it was YOU who had hancuffed the person, so you were returning to carry on what you were doing as you even admitted that over microphone when I tped.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
You have 24 hours to respond to my last comment.

(09-27-2014, 11:20 AM)Kpred Wrote: You have 24 hours to respond to my last comment.

What should i respond to? I don't understand
I'd of thought you'd of wanted to defend yourself in response to my comment about you lying about the occurrence of events, and how you weren't passing by to go to the industrial, instead you were returning to where you just died.

User has nothing to add to the case, denied.