The unbanning of the Ben
Your name: Ben1144

Your ban ID: 53919

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: RDM, NLR

Involved: Me, Jacko, [FL] ZedsDead and Klor

Why we should unban you: Was not RDM the rebels were engaging the Mob, Wasn't NLR my timer had hit 6 mins at the point of engagement... The rebel objective was to regain a truck and pots that had been raided by the Mob. The objectives were followed as per attempting a counter raid but I was banned as soon as I took out a keypad cracker and threw a molotov. I wasn't warned even if my actions had been wrong which I maintain they were not.

Ben Else
The Corleones killed all the rebels, which were two at the moment. Seing how both of you had died,
there was no one to call you back to the area, nor tell you about what the Corleones had done.
So your character wouldn't have known what the Mafia had done to the Rebels, so you had no reason
to raid them, or kill them.
I returned after the NLR timer had run down and Jacko (Rebel) was there waiting for me. I knew he had been tranq'd but not killed. In my eyes I was continuing RP which is the point with this server. Have since spoken to Klor (Corleone Member) and he agrees it was RP in good humor. He may comment on this thread in the near future. Hate to be the one singled out as according to you we were both killed and we both returned to the scene after the NLR timer. Its a shame you saw fit ban me as I regarded your thoughts, as did Klor and Jacko, on the situation prior to this and would've done so again. Was here to RP and the rules can be pretty dynamic as Rebels and Corleones. I'm becoming afraid to RP as a rebel as there is a massive grey area.
You both had died. You both had NLR. You can't just wait 5 minutes then go back, you have to get called back after 5 min by a surviving team member, which non of you did. You waited 5 minutes, yes, but you never got called back. And I was observing both of you. However, I only banned you as you were the one who equipped a molotov and threw it at their base and started raiding again, not the other guy.
In short, I was trying to say that I was unaware Jacko got killed as I headed to UM and waited for the NLR timer. I then returned and Jacko was there. He was trying to warn me as to the situation as you banned me though I assumed he got tranq'd and woke up in the area. It isn't welcoming to be banned for a mistake/minor misdemeanor. What happened to semi-serious?
All I'm saying is you could've let me know. I'm aware that without rules and bans the fearless servers would be a total free for all with no opportunity for role-play. I just think a 3 day ban is overkill given the circumstances.
User was found guilty of breaking NLR.

Denied.