Unban Request|Ivan Tempski
Please Note: I'm posting this on behalf of Ivan Tempski, who is unable to access his forum account for quite a while.

Your name: [PG:M][FL:RP][F.I] Ivan Tempski

Your ban ID:

Banned by:
[FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason:
BRA (52181) - Breaking FearRP

Involved:
Temar, Link and Iacboy.

Why we should unban you: As Temar said in the Admin abuse thread, there was no violation to fearRP in the video. When Iacboy stopped me, I got out the car and made a break for it before he even excited his own car. When he was chasing me, I was around 15 metres ahead of him, which is in the bounds to avoid fearRP, and when he caught up to me, I stopped. And If I carried on running, that would be the violation of the rule.
Temar’s opinion: http://i.imgur.com/kCaFJA1.png
It was fear RP because you did not respond to him whenever you were at the bus stop.

Since you ignored him and did not reply until a split second of Link shooting, you broke FearRP.
Ivan will respond to this later tomorrow.
As I said in the ban request/admin abuse thread, I was NOT in a Skype call with Link, I wasn’t ignoring him so Link could to take the chance to shoot Iac, I didn’t even know Link was in the area.

As for the delay of RP, As I was in a Skype call with someone else (not link) I couldn’t hear Iac, so I waited for him to stop talking over his mic so I could reply in local OOC.
Myself and several admins have agreed that FearRP was broken. [PG:M][FL:RP][F.I] Ivan Tempski admitted to lying in the courthouse about there being a problem which resulted in him not being able to follow the commands given to him under gunpoint. Along with FearRP, and under further evaluation by the staff team, we have found that [PG:M][FL:RP][F.I] Ivan Tempski also fail roleplayed by running towards people who were firing their weapons.

Denied.