Reduce of ban time only to Enzyme
Sad 
Your name: [P.G] Penguin guy (DK)

Your ban ID: 53825

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Asking to be killed to avoid jail-time. 11th ban. Hasn't learned anything from previous bans. Enough chances.

Involved: a police officer

Why we should unban you: first i dont want to be unbanned just want a reduce of the ban.

Asking to be killed to avoid jail-time i didn't want to die because jail time i was donator i didn't care it was because og my hp. 11th ban yes i have seen one writh 13 or 14 bans. no perm. i did learn something about my lasts bans i learned how to play. im just a kid on 13 years old that dont have his brain in his head. im from denmark i sucks a english i know.

Enzyme is there something i can do for you i will do anything shine your shoes

so plezz show mercy, and just reduce the ban time just not never. Sad
You broke the rules, and you've broken them enough times. You should have known alot better with 10 previous bans.

With your ban-experience, you shouldn't behave and break the rules as a fresh player. It's your own responsibility to learn and follow the rules, and you've failed at doing this.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(09-21-2014, 08:39 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You broke the rules, and you've broken them enough times. You should have known alot better with 10 previous bans.

With your ban-experience, you shouldn't behave and break the rules as a fresh player. It's your own responsibility to learn and follow the rules, and you've failed at doing this.

i know i should but i can't make it over now. no man is perfect. 
(09-21-2014, 08:47 PM)madsbasse1 Wrote:
(09-21-2014, 08:39 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You broke the rules, and you've broken them enough times. You should have known alot better with 10 previous bans.

i know i should but i can't make it over now. no man is perfect. 

Haven't you done something so stupid just when you did it you wanted to make it over?
Denied.

You've recieved enough chances, and you've shown no signs of improval. You broke the rules and that's the end of it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator