Unban Request - Rawwzkii
Your name: Rawwzkii (Also known as wazanpppppppppp lately)

Your ban ID: 53772

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: According to Enzyme I straight up said "Fuck you to him" 

"Admin disrespect. Saying 'fuck you' to me. 15th ban. Second ban for admin disrespect."

Involved: So, me and Enzyme. Two SRU's didn't quite get their names. 

Why we should unban you: 

Alright, so I was President (Not dictator) and my SRU Serg tried to kill me (No reason what so ever) I then wrote in @ about it (Enzyme was the only admin on the server). No reaction from him.
The SRU serg then left his job and came back as a citizen and tried to kill me again (No reason what so ever) so I wrote in @ again. No reaction from him this time either. (Still only admin on the server.) I then waited approx 10 minutes without a reaction from him to write to him in a PM. i've seen him just driving around his "TANK" in the city and teleporting around a few times.
I like asked him if he was roleplaying or doing admin, because if he was here to roleplay I wouldn't bother him anymore. 
He didn't answer my PM's but chose to teleport to me and give me the whole thing "Im invis, teleporting around, cannot be everywhere, got other cases and so on." As he said himself I wrote "Fuck this" then. 
When he was about to be done I was like rather mad, so I decieded to go away. While I was walking away I said "Im done" and then according to Enzyme I said "Fuck you". (Over voicechat) 
He didn't like do anything about it at start, he flew after me and said "Dont PM me again" and I was like "OK"

Within the next minute he decided to PM me about me having a huge amount of bans and such. 
I was like "Dont expect an answer from me" because I didnt really want to speak with him as I knew only bad things would come out of, as I told him, we weren't quite on the same page right there.
He then teleported me out to him and began the whole thing that I insulted him.
The situation was rather complicated, as I explained to him I probably mean to say "Fuck this" as I had written shortly before. But I probably messed up the words (English is my third language) and I more like said what was in my mind rather than the word I was suppose to say. 
While we talked I explained this to him and apologized, but he didn't care about that.

I really think a permanent ban is way too much, if I even said it it was surely not mean. As I told him "Why would I ever straight up say "Fuck you" to you?"

A little thing from my point of view. Me and Enzyme were surely not on the same page, and I felt like he did everything possible to get me banned.
First he went on about the Insult thing, then he talked about me not telling him what to do, that he should do is job properly and such. After I denied that (He probably faced that he couldn't get me banned for that) he moved back to the insult thing and finally took the strike there.

As I said earlier, Enzyme I wouldn't insult you in that way, however, apologizes if I did. 
(If I missed anything, Enzyme, feel free to add in more information. Also if any questions feel free to ask.)
(As a last little note, only my 14'th ban :-) The one got lifted :-) And another like 6-7 was 1 days ban for small breaks.. w/e )

- Rawwzkii. 
I had spawned a tank-dupe and informed the server I'd conduct a quick test on the servers.
Quote:v2d [22:03:32] [FL] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) said: // some of yall might see something... out of place... just ehh.. bear with. testing something
Meanwhile, I'm testing around and responding to calls a few minutes later.

You start to send PMs, and contacting an admin to tell him to respond to @ call.
Quote:v2d [22:07:55] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: /pm Enzyme WIll you please check your @ Instead of just driving around that tank in a circel.
v2d [22:10:30] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: /pm Enzyme Are you here to play or to do admin job?.. If option number one, why you using admin powers?
v2d [22:10:39] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: /pm Enzyme If two, answer my pm/@.
v2d [22:11:22] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: /pm Enzyme You are driving around that tank and using your powers to teleport, yet you ignore admin calls.

You were claiming I was ignoring @ calls, and I teleported to you to confront you regarding this wrong statement and to tell you to stop PMing me regarding @ cases, where you simply walk away from me in the end.

Quote:v2d [22:11:57] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: .// Or you could simple
v2d [22:12:00] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: .// answer me.
v2d [22:12:11] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: .// Did you hear what I said?
v2d [22:12:17] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: .// im done
Right before I teleport away, you say "fuck you" over your microphone.
There's a major difference between saying "Fuck this" and "fuck you" where the meanings are quite different.
I checked your amounts of previous bans, and the reasoning behind your bans before I confront you about what you said and your history.
You saw where this was going and this is when you started to apologize.

This is not acceptable, especially not considering you have 14 previous bans, where one of those bans are for "Massive admin disrespect".

Quote:A little thing from my point of view. Me and Enzyme were surely not on the same page, and I felt like he did everything possible to get me banned.
First he went on about the Insult thing, then he talked about me not telling him what to do, that he should do is job properly and such. After I denied that (He probably faced that he couldn't get me banned for that) he moved back to the insult thing and finally took the strike there.
You can play the he-was-out-to-get-me-card but that's far away from the truth. I didn't try to get you banned for anything, I was confronting you and your attitude you had displayed against me, and the attitude you've displayed before (your other disrespect-ban).

Quote:(As a last little note, only my 14'th ban :-) The one got lifted :-) And another like 6-7 was 1 days ban for small breaks.. w/e )
Just because a ban is lifted doesn't mean it's invalid.
If the ban is removed, THEN it means it's invalid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(09-20-2014, 09:36 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I had spawned a tank-dupe and informed the server I'd conduct a quick test on the servers.

Quote:v2d [22:03:32] [FL] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) said: // some of yall might see something... out of place... just ehh.. bear with. testing something
Meanwhile, I'm testing around and responding to calls a few minutes later.

You start to send PMs, and contacting an admin to tell him to respond to @ call.

Quote:v2d [22:07:55] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: /pm Enzyme WIll you please check your @ Instead of just driving around that tank in a circel.
v2d [22:10:30] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: /pm Enzyme Are you here to play or to do admin job?.. If option number one, why you using admin powers?
v2d [22:10:39] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: /pm Enzyme If two, answer my pm/@.
v2d [22:11:22] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: /pm Enzyme You are driving around that tank and using your powers to teleport, yet you ignore admin calls.

You were claiming I was ignoring @ calls, and I teleported to you to confront you regarding this wrong statement and to tell you to stop PMing me regarding @ cases, where you simply walk away from me in the end.

Quote:v2d [22:11:57] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: .// Or you could simple
v2d [22:12:00] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: .// answer me.
v2d [22:12:11] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: .// Did you hear what I said?
v2d [22:12:17] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: .// im done
Right before I teleport away, you say "*** you" over your microphone.
There's a major difference between saying "*** this" and "*** this" where the meanings are quite different.
I checked your amounts of previous bans, and the reasoning behind your bans before I confront you about what you said and your history.
You saw where this was going and this is when you started to apologize.

This is not acceptable, especially not considering you have 14 previous bans, where one of those bans are for "Massive admin disrespect".

Quote:A little thing from my point of view. Me and Enzyme were surely not on the same page, and I felt like he did everything possible to get me banned.
You can play the he-was-out-to-get-me-card but that's far away from the truth. I didn't try to get you banned for anything, I was confronting you and your attitude you had displayed against me, and the attitude you've displayed before (your other disrespect-ban).

Quote:(As a last little note, only my 14'th ban :-) The one got lifted :-) And another like 6-7 was 1 days ban for small breaks.. w/e )
Just because a ban is lifted doesn't mean it's invalid.
If the ban is removed, THEN it means it's invalid. 

Alright, so you just made the same mistake as I did by messing up the two things "There's a major difference between saying "*** this" and "*** this" where the meanings are quite different." 

Clearly there is a difference, yet we mess them up with each other. You have just proven that it was not just me coming up with some lame ass excuse as you actually just mix them up yourself. (I edited this in after: Just to add, you even had time to sit down slowly and write this, I was in a hot situation, thinking quick and talking quick(Time:00:14)))

Hmm, it was a permanent ban which got lifted so must have been invalid? w/e just leave it at that..

My attitude came from watching you driving around your tank just outside my window. If you could have typed "2 sec" "Im busy" "Later" or smth I'd would just waited then. By you not doing anything I felt like you were just ignoring me on purpose for some reason. I rarely read the entire OOC chat so I didn't notice you saying out that you were testing something. 
Yes, I chose to walk away from you. I felt like we were done talking, you were not in the mood I could hear and I was getting rather frustrated. So as I wrote "Im done" and left. I didn't feel like we had to take it further out as at least I would get mad. I got to know why you didn't respond to my call, so I also felt like we actually were done. 
Besides that I mean my attitude, as I said we were not on the same page. I were talking "v2d [22:12:11] Rawwzkii (STEAM_0:0:13592109) said: .// Did you hear what I said?" and felt like you didn't even listen to what I said. 
I'd agree, I brought up an attitude when replying to your PM. You had just told me one minute before not to PM you, then you decide to PM me and I said smth like "Dont expect an answer" and then you just came with the message "You just answered" I mean, that is really making me want to pick it up again and take the debate with you, which I tried to avoid. Again, that takes me in the direction of the "he-was-out-to-get-me-card".  

I apologized as you seemed convinced that I actually said "Fuck you", and as I said I said "fuck this/similar"t but I was not 100% sure, which you seemed to be. Therefore I said that if I did say it, which I did not mean, then apologies. As I said, why would I ever say "Fuck you" that's like insult which almost is insta ban.? That would just be extremely dumb, o w/e. 

I just checked on the other disrespect case: Only thing I have to say is that I admit doing something wrong, insulting the admin Zzzzap. I've taken my punishment and moved on. It was LIFTED long time ago (2012-08-03), not much else to say about that incidence. 

(You may bring up the logs of the messages where you told me not to PM you, whereas you PM'ed me shortly after, as im not 100% sure if I like " " the exact right words.) 
You clearly said "Fuck you" to me after you walked eaway from me when I spoke with you. Your were displaying an attitude-problem from when you started with your PMs, and the "fuck you" was a part of that. You might blame you said something wrong and that english is your second language, but facts are that you were PMing me multiple times because I was "ignoring @", and when I came to talk to you to confront what you said you simply walked away from me and said you were done and said "fuck you" when I continued to talk.

There's no excuse for that, and you said what you said. The situation would be different if you didn't say "fuck you" and only sent your PMs, or that you only said "fuck you" and not the PMs. Your attitude at a whole was disrespective and you simply walked away from me when I confronted you as an admin.

Quote:As I said, why would I ever say "*** you" that's like insult which almost is insta ban.? That would just be extremely dumb, o w/e.
People say and do dumb stuff all the time that leads into direct bans, so it's not a valid reason as to why you didn't mean to say that.

You got banned for something I'd have banned someone else for aswell. You broke a rule, and you've simply broken too many on your time on FL. Your ban history is more than severe, and you knew you'd reach your end on FL one day.
I'm far from convinced this was an accident where you didn't mean any of it, and the ban will stand as it does.

I'll deny this UBR this time, and I look forward to your second UBR. I'll then re-consider your case and see if I won't give you a last chance after that.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator