DAT_AIM Unfair ban. enzyme wot m8
Thumbs Down 
Your name: DAT_AIM 2Stronk

Your ban ID: 53769

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: fearRP.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: 
Well, i was having a bit of fun with my trabant, just riding around the city. After 10 min of being rammed by 3 different cars, i was told to get out of my car by an officer. Since i had music playing i couldn't hear what the guy was saying to me, so i asked him to type. He did, and he told me to get out of my car (Officer had the gun holstered to the side at all times and seemed only to have a friendly talk) I said "uh why?" since i WASN'T under fearRP, then the man tells me that he can't speak to a guy in his car, and just as i started typing "/me rolls down window" i get insta banned for breaking fearRP.

So, i don't know what exactly was going through Enzyme's head, but uhm.

We were both typing so you should be able to see it in the logs. Around 22'ish GMT+1 Angry
I was watching from the start, as you had caught my interest with your music.

The officer had a gun pointed at you and told you to exit (over microphone) a few times before he then typed.
He still had you under gunpoint, and when he said "get out of the car" you refused and simply said "uh why?".

You always abide to fearRP, and this officer had his gun aimed at you from the start.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Actually, his gun was at hip-hold at all time, or else i would've reacted differently. 

Also, him saying "I can't talk to a guy in his car" also implies that i didn't commit a serious offense or anything, therefore he didn't have his gun up.
And i also think that you reacted kinda aggressive towards me, and just banning me on the spot instead of seeing how the situation evolved, because i asumed that we could rp this as a rutine check, as i showed a calm behavior towards the officer.  Angel
I remember him having his gun pointed at you and telling you to exit over his microphone. You drove forwards a few meters before you stopped again and told him to write. When he told you to write, you started to "argue" with the officer instead of complying.
I was phased from the start he told you to exit, and you were given enough chances to comply.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator