Unban Requist Riley1Riley STEAM_0:1:55014722
Your name: Riley1Riley (now it is Jarred) STEAM_0:1:55014722

Your ban ID: 47828

Banned by: DoomDude1

Reason: Attempted to crash the server

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: No-one ever told me using the precision tool with way to high number can crash the server, also because I always played Fearless RP and nothing else. It was not my purpose to crash the server, also because I didn’t know you can with the precision tool. I think it should be fair to get unbanned because it’s a very long time ago and I think a perma-ban isn’t appropriate. I have learned from it and I would appreciate if I can have 1 last change to show I can play how you have to play.

I hope I can play on the server and not wasting my last change.

Riley.
There was no reason any sane person would use easy precision set to a ridiculously high amount 3 times in a row. Also in the ban reason, there are no apostrophes, please fix that.
I fixed it, the number were from high to low, and you know when you are building and want to move a prop it will move 0.0001 cm. I put it on a way to high number and the prop went somewhere in space. I removed it with undo, did it again and still same problem, did it again and didn't worked neither so I gave up up. but to make my point clear I never tried to let the server crash and if i knew it can cause a crash I wouldn't put the numbers insane. I am not that sane to let it crash Cheese

Sincerly,

Riley
I don't believe you. Even if you intended to use the negative value, it is too high to be of any practical use. Also, to move the prop that much, you would set it to a much lower number, something any experienced builder (who wants to move a prop slightly) knows.