Unbann Request ^^
Name: FNRP-HeyyMelodiz

Ban ID: 53707

Name From Admin: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: Chair abusing, fail rp 12th ban, LAST CHANCE ( it was my first ban?!?!?!)

Involved: Only i?! And the admin!?

Why we should unban you: I think it was an  unfair bann because i didnt used an chair to get in his house only jumped on a guys head an then i jumped on the head from a other guy and i was in!!this guy who said i used a chair is a .. he lie from front to behind!!! I Put a chair at the door yes but i removed it then I Jumped on my car Jumped on the other guy that was duck at the door then i jumped at the libary owner ( the guy ) and he said to preditor that i used a chair to get in the house. But she have no Screenshoots that i used 1 to get in house i know in the logs stand that i spawned this prop but i dont used it to jump over she in the house. Its an unfair ban I Buyed today donator and now? i got banned for this what i never did do !! Pls guys give me 1 chance and i dont know what he mean with 12th ban This is my first i got banned for 1 week so 7 days For that what i never did do i find it unfair The Server is cool but i lose my money when i get banned so much times for nothing this guy who said that i used a chair is a .... or hes stupi. sry but i did nothing and i want to get unbanned because i buyed donator and when i get a bann for long days then donator is gone so its shit.
But really and Preditor i cant understand you why you dont ask " Have you a proof dude? " but ok I only want to get unbanned because its unfair so, Im sorry for my english im not so good in it ( im a german guy ) So . .. . . . . .   MFG Good bye :/
(
Sry for my bad english
Search the ban page with your Steam ID, you will find 11 previous bans.
(09-20-2014, 01:33 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: Search the ban page with your Steam ID, you will find 11 previous bans.

hm ok sry i didnt know that but ..
I'm pretty sure you did use a chair, and another thing, you said you used a car and then jumped over peoples heads? I can tell you right there that is prop climb and fail rp. I don't see how this should be lifted. Even if you didn't "chair abuse" you still broke two server rules which you should more than know by now. Especially with your previous bans, you should more than know that you should follow the rules.
Denied.

You did not respond to what I said, nor have any evidence to back up your claims. You have many previous bans and you should MORE than know what the rules are. I suggest you get your act together, it's not that hard to not break rules.