Solka Unban
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Your name: (Oficer Solka)

Your ban ID: (53667 )

Banned by: ([FL:M] Link66)

Reason: (Backseat administration. RDM.)

Involved: (was it was be + some other guy which i cannot remember his name but at this time he was a black market dealer)

Why we should unban you:
I know its just 1 day ban, but this ban not fair at all.
According to general point 2 you cannot go and hit someone with fist...well thats what happened to me and funny thing that i got banned and this guy walks around the server still with a smile.
The fact is, admin ignored my explanation and stated that I RDM, however the general rule 6 tells that I cannot go shot randomly people which I agree, well I was hit first so I had my purpose at this point.
You can't kill someone because they punch you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(09-19-2014, 12:53 AM)Enzyme Wrote: You can't kill someone because they punch you.

Nor doesn't change the fact that you cannot walk around and puch randomly as general point 2 states...i was injured..so i was supposed to allow him to kill me?
(09-19-2014, 11:45 AM)solka1 Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 12:53 AM)Enzyme Wrote: You can't kill someone because they punch you.

Nor doesn't change the fact that you cannot walk around and puch randomly as general point 2 states...i was injured..so i was supposed to allow him to kill me?

You should have called a staff member and told him someone was randomly punching you.
(09-19-2014, 01:11 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 11:45 AM)solka1 Wrote:

You should have called a staff member and told him someone was randomly punching you.

Calling admin like a cry baby everytime when somone punches you, it's pethetic... i used point 6 against him...so everything I did was according to the server rules. Yet i was the one banned...
Denied.

Not a valid excuse not to contact an admin, and not a valid reason for killing someone. Simple as that I'm afraid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator