Unban Request
Your name: ([P.G] Penguin guy (DK))

Your ban ID: (53651)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Link66)

Reason: (FailRP. RDM as a 'Lawyer'. Pretending to be AFK to avoid me)

Involved: (full police team including SRU)

Why we should unban you: (I wasn't pretending to be AFK my internet timed out. why did you ban after my internet timed out? i was shooting at someone that shot after me then the police came and they were all shooting at me the i began to shot them.)
Your internet going out, unfortunately, is not my problem. You were moving around and such, and then you just stood still.
I don't understand your first statement though, someone was trying to RDM you?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

-Involved-

You tried to kill me as a lawyer with a deagle while I was SRU.

Then when I and another guy called for admins you "pretended" to be afk. I saw you moving.

No-one tried to RDM you, you were the one that started firing at us first. I got shot when parking my car as SRU, and then I called for backup, ran to the place I got shot from. I saw you hiding and took my M4 out, asked you to stand still but you just ran away from me while I was right infront of you.

Then you draw out your gun at me and two other cops while we had three guns at you, which is FearRP.
(We were like two meters away from you)
So FearRP was broken more the twice..
Yes i moved just when he teleported me and the i turned around and my internet timed out idiot
(09-18-2014, 07:25 PM)Link66 Wrote: Your internet going out, unfortunately, is not my problem. You were moving around and such, and then you just stood still.

So, you punished him cause his internet timed out? I don't think that is a valid reason for a ban. He CAN'T do anything about it? You can see if he timed out or left in the chat or in the log files.
(09-19-2014, 12:31 PM)DicKiliCki Wrote:
(09-18-2014, 07:25 PM)Link66 Wrote: Your internet going out, unfortunately, is not my problem. You were moving around and such, and then you just stood still.

So, you punished him cause his internet timed out? I don't think that is a valid reason for a ban. He CAN'T do anything about it? You can see if he timed out or left in the chat or in the log files.

Your not involved. 

And it's not Links fault that his internet crashed.
Nothing to blame on..
(09-19-2014, 04:53 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:

Your not involved. 

Nothing to blame on..
it is fine but just to remind i will be recording every time my internet times out so i have evidence, then i can prove it.  Omg
User has been warned for this post. Reason:

Your not involved. 

Nothing to blame on..

I do not need to be involved to know that he can't punish him cause of his internet crashes. 
(09-20-2014, 10:41 AM)DicKiliCki Wrote:

Your not involved. 

Nothing to blame on..

I do not need to be involved to know that he can't punish him cause of his internet crashes. 

I am involved, as I was the one calling for link.

And stop pm:ing me about your bullshit.
Sick and tired of your trolling.
Stop PMing him, that would count as harassment. I waited a fair few seconds, surely your internet would've fixed itself of at least disconnected you by then?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran