Another map for the V2P server
(10-25-2014, 07:33 AM)General Rickets Wrote: I'm feeling a very small map where there will be a lot of player interaction, with big maps people just hide and contra farm etc. I think little town even though there is no use for cars i think it is the kinda thing FL needs.

Summary: we need a small map for improved player interaction.

Take a look at RP_Headattackcity_v1

It's perfect. A compact town, suburban homes, a functional train system, a lake, a highway going around the map, a bunch of unoccupied space, etc etc. It's a gorgeous map that would definitely have more player interaction
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Brynn
For those still holding their breath on EvoCity 3:

[Image: i2eck6C.jpg]

[Image: 7JtfCKr.jpg]
(02-04-2015, 03:28 AM)Noble Wrote: For those still holding their breath on EvoCity 3:

[Image: i2eck6C.jpg]

[Image: 7JtfCKr.jpg]

Is this a completed map or is it still being worked on? I'd like to download it if its done.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
(02-04-2015, 04:12 AM)[FL:RP] Jayjayflutter Wrote: -snip-
Is this a completed map or is it still being worked on? I'd like to download it if its done.

Sgt. Sickness is still working on it and no release date has been given yet.
Is this still a thing with the #V2P2k15 thing going on? If so, is there any update on this? I have the feeling this is dying out, correct me if im wrong.
I think I'd go for RP_EvoCity_v4b1

It's the updated version of v33x and has some new buildings.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Surely you just'd replace 33x with newly updated version?
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Brynn
I've checked out Rp_HeadattackCity_V1. I found the name quite strange that's why I didn't bother checking it out yet.
It's actually a very suprising map. It's not a city but a village, but unlike Littletown it actually has enough room for cars to drive.
It's completely different from Evocity, yet hasn't got that 'DarkRP feeling', which is a good thing.
The police station is, compared to Evocity, small. The entire government team won't fit in there. Except for that, it looks like a map we should try out. It offers much Passive RP possibilities.

edit: A lot of furniture seems to be part of the map. Which is a shame. No option either.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Aslong as it isn't one of the maps we already have (with slight updates) im for it.
We don't need another v2d or v33x, we need something new and exciting.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(02-13-2015, 10:45 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've checked out Rp_HeadattackCity_V1. I found the name quite strange that's why I didn't bother checking it out yet.
It's actually a very suprising map. It's not a city but a village, but unlike Littletown it actually has enough room for cars to drive.
It's completely different from Evocity, yet hasn't got that 'DarkRP feeling', which is a good thing.
The police station is, compared to Evocity, small. The entire government team won't fit in there. Except for that, it looks like a map we should try out. It offers much Passive RP possibilities.

edit: A lot of furniture seems to be part of the map. Which is a shame. No option either.
It looks like a big map with a lot of forest.

If we cant get rid of the furniture its probably a bad option then. Everyone loves empty buildings Cheese
Need some builds for RP? Click here!