OpTiiCZz's unban request
I can prove that it wasnt me that attempts to force it to changed sv_allowcslua to 1, the lua script that i have got, which isnt mine, but my friends, does it automatically. And yes i do hack for fun, but not on CityRP. i have played 80 hours having some of the funnest hours of my time on video games.

I do not understand lua code, so i dont know if it will help but i could pm u the code to prove it does it automatically if you want. I would not even think about hacking on CityRP, 1 because it would ruin it, i love cityrp withuot hacks, 2 because its against the rules and 3 because i could get banned from my fav server for it. Which i did but i wasnt hacking , i joined with my hacks still activated, but i have now removed from my gmod server so it cant happen again.

Please think of this not as a hack, but as an accident, because get banned for actually hacking like god mode, no clip and shit, but i just joined with them on and got banned. If i was not banned and i realised they were on i would have restarted gmod and turned them off because i wouldnt even run the risk of having them on.

Also if you dont believe me, which im not saying you dont, just if, why would i go through all this effort to get myself unbanned if i just wanted to hack the server?

Messages In This Thread
OpTiiCZz's unban request - by owenv1st - 09-17-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: OpTiiCZz's unban request - by Enzyme - 09-17-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: OpTiiCZz's unban request - by owenv1st - 09-17-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: OpTiiCZz's unban request - by Enzyme - 09-17-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: OpTiiCZz's unban request - by owenv1st - 09-17-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: OpTiiCZz's unban request - by Enzyme - 09-17-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: OpTiiCZz's unban request - by owenv1st - 09-17-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: OpTiiCZz's unban request - by DoomDude1 - 09-18-2014, 09:57 AM