OpTiiCZz's unban request
Your name: ----OpTiiCZz----

Your ban ID: 53628

Banned by: Console

Reason: hacks

Involved: No one was involved as the ban system was automated, i just joined and got insta banned

Why we should unban you: I WAS hacking on a TTT server and then i felt like playing CityRP and making some money, and since i WAS hacking, my hacks were still active or something and when i joined CityRP i got banned for hacks.

Also because i love the server, am very active on it, and rp alot instead of just being a contra whore. I have 80 something hours on the server and it is one of my favorite gamemodes, i have never hacked on it and i love playing with my friends, mainly snobygravy the pyshcotic. We play it all the time and have been active a lot recently. It would mean the world for me to be unbanned so i could play again. Why would i hack on a server i have spent (not wasted) 80 hours on??

-OpTiiCZz
Fix your template.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I dont actually see what was wrong with it, but is this better? If it isnt could u say what is wrong with it please.
Your ban-reason is not the official one.
Sincerely, Enzyme
53628 ----OpTiiCZz---- STEAM_0:0:62598012 hacks Never Console

whats the official then? That is what it says on the ban page^^
Your ban-reason is "Hacks".
You've done it correctly now.

So why should you be unbanned? For starters, I'm not happy towards hackers at all, you had your hacks activated when you came on the server which makes this ban valid. You tried to force sv_allowcslua to 1, something many many people have done before you aswell, and they've recieved the same punishment. Other people have also claimed that they ie accidentally activated their hacks and that they forgot to turn it off, but that still doesn't make the ban invalid. I honestly don't see why you should be unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
I can prove that it wasnt me that attempts to force it to changed sv_allowcslua to 1, the lua script that i have got, which isnt mine, but my friends, does it automatically. And yes i do hack for fun, but not on CityRP. i have played 80 hours having some of the funnest hours of my time on video games.

I do not understand lua code, so i dont know if it will help but i could pm u the code to prove it does it automatically if you want. I would not even think about hacking on CityRP, 1 because it would ruin it, i love cityrp withuot hacks, 2 because its against the rules and 3 because i could get banned from my fav server for it. Which i did but i wasnt hacking , i joined with my hacks still activated, but i have now removed from my gmod server so it cant happen again.

Please think of this not as a hack, but as an accident, because get banned for actually hacking like god mode, no clip and shit, but i just joined with them on and got banned. If i was not banned and i realised they were on i would have restarted gmod and turned them off because i wouldnt even run the risk of having them on.

Also if you dont believe me, which im not saying you dont, just if, why would i go through all this effort to get myself unbanned if i just wanted to hack the server?
- Tried to remove but option was not their -
Denied.

Hacks are not tolerated.