Minigame- MelonSquasherz
Since I'm now perma banned for fear rp... I decided to make this thread on a Rp idea I was going to do but sadly never got round to doing it,because I got banned.
If you don't like the idea okay fine I really don't care I just wanted to get it out of my head and onto something (sadly not my dupe list)
Anyway MelonSquasherz is a simple where there are twenty melons in a square, two people have to try and squash as many of those melons in twenty seconds.
To get into the show they have to pay me $1000 each.
The winner gets their money and the looser's money as well.
This is completely non-profit for me the judge and therefore is simple RP I was going to do it in the am pm building I think on V2p as there is a desk there.
I was also thinking of having some people Sponsor where their logo could be on one wall with their details below it on a note.
I was also going to have the rules on another wall which would be something like:
Entry fee is $1000
The player has 20 seconds to smash more melons than their opponent and the winner get's their own entry fee back and their opposition.

Anyone hoping this  way helpful to someone It is a shame I couldn't use it myself, I love Fearless and I was in alot of pain when I saw that I was banned and I still am. 
Anyway, use it if you want maybe put up a " Thought of by Kman" sign there as well.
Bye

P.S email me for more details.
The following 2 users Like Kman's post:
  • Envy, Von Tempski