vehicle HP
Title of Suggestion: vehicle HP

Description: when you crash your car down to 10% You can simply just park it and take it out again and have 100% Witch is really Unrealistic.
If I Damage my car In real Life and park it home in my garage it wont be fixed next day Right? So if you park your Car at 10% It should be the same when you take it out of your Inventory Again

Or a car should have a minimum HP to be able to be parked, same as petrol.

Why: Its More realisitc.
And the way it its now isnt really realisitc at all. 
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
To be honest i think a car should have a minimum HP to be able to be parked, same as petrol
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
+Support.

Makes the server more realistic and you can't just despawn your car at 10% and pick it out with 100% like nothin happened.
(09-16-2014, 07:01 PM)BlackForestAdam Wrote: To be honest i think a car should have a minimum HP to be able to be parked, same as petrol
(09-16-2014, 07:01 PM)BlackForestAdam Wrote: To be honest i think a car should have a minimum HP to be able to be parked, same as petrol
With no Mchanic job how should it then work.
It's just as " failure to role play " to just go bug one in the market you don't even have to travel to as it is you can throw it into the garage. Everybody can just out of nowhere a tool kit. No matter what job you are it's there.

Since Mechanic isn't a choice I'll go ahead and -Support this.
If you have a idea that could solve this ill change my mind ( if I agree with the idea )
This has been already suggested.
+ Support anyway.
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
Done