Hi.
Hello and welcome to the fearless forums.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Welcome to FL!
Hiya Smile
Welcome to Fearless, I hope you enjoy your stay here.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
(09-18-2014, 03:59 PM)Zecon Wrote: Welcome to Fearless, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Lol Zecon you already welcomed this guy.

Anyways, welcome to Fearless.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(09-14-2014, 02:05 PM)iLikeTehCookies Wrote:
Heyo, Im new to the CityRP and Gmod in general, thought I'd pop by and say hey. Ill be on the v33x server today, if you see my say hey! Peace Cool  

Welcome to the Fearless community! Cool
Welcome to Fearless!
To give you a bit of information, I am the most fabulous and amazing person on the server. Every month you are required to give me $100,000, and you can choose to
a) Salute
b) Bow
upon seeing me.

(But seriously though, enjoy your stay, RP well, and eventually you'll lose your real life and trade it in for a virtual one where a hula doll can be enough to block a doorway and buying drugs is as easy as pressing 'F1') Smile

(09-19-2014, 06:54 AM)ThatGirlSurinaaaaa Wrote: Welcome to Fearless!
To give you a bit of information, I am the most fabulous and amazing person on the server. Every month you are required to give me $100,000, and you can choose to
a) Salute
b) Bow
upon seeing me.

(But seriously though, enjoy your stay, RP well, and eventually you'll lose your real life and trade it in for a virtual one where a hula doll can be enough to block a doorway and buying drugs is as easy as pressing 'F1') Smile

... Like i'm going to bow or salute to you.... Smile
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Safira
Welcome to Fearless!
Welcome in the community!