Reminder about forum rules
Please ensure that you always follow the rules at http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=736 regarding forum signatures. Recently a lot of people having been increasing the size of their signatures and now when I browse through a forum thread sometimes the vast majority of space is taken up by people having huge pictures in their signatures.

If your signature breaks these rules, it may be removed and you may receive a forum warning.

Cheers
The following 11 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Wood, HellShell, James_Gaff, DoomDude1, Ivan Tempski, Duane, Chumps, Dauntless, Zan, General Rickets, KIE
Thanks for linking that! I know a few members didn't know about the signature size rule.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Thank you, tired of having to load all of those big signatures on my phone..
I've been reminding a few people of these rules via PM to make sure they ate fully aware! Thanks for the reminder!
Thanks for the warning
If its possible, I guess you could just restrict the max size of the signature to one that gives people some freedom but doesn't allow giant signatures. Smile
Thanks for the reminder!
Thank you for reminding people, it takes way to long time to load a page with 4 signatures with the size of my screen. (1920x1080)
Just as a side note, I'm not too strict about it. If your dimensions are around 530x220, I won't mind much. It's more when we start adding hundreds to the allowed dimensions that we have problems, or if one dimension is particularly large even when the other is within acceptable limits. I'm also not really fussed about filesize unless its crazy. 100kb is fine considering how most people here have decent internet.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Pinky