Unban Request
Your name: {(ACS}) Rule34

Your ban ID: 53600

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: Exploiting

Involved: Everyone on the server.

Why we should unban you: Alright, so here's the deal. I went on the server with my friend Tom Riddle, and we decided to be Rebels. We started to make a base in the slums, and since he was building I decided to move my RT camera out of the spot he was building in. I put it up against the wall so I could put it in the correct place once he gets done with the base. I saw that the RT camera screen was showing somewhere in the pool area, and thought nothing of it at the time. Apparently this was a fatal mistake, because I got permanently banned for exploiting. From KPred's point of view what he was thinking is that I put it up against the wall and activated the camera to (for some reason) block someone else's view of an RT screen. Keep in mind the server was lagging HORRIBLY, and it may have taken a while for the RT screen to update. First, I do not understand how this is exploiting. Second, I do not see a rule about putting an RT camera against the wall. Third, the server was lagging very badly and I believe that KPred should have at least told me to move it or something, and not instantly given out a permanent ban for something as little as that. I had no way of knowing I was blocking someone else's camera as the server chat took about 20 seconds to pop up after you actually typed it. I'm sure that KPred can agree that the server was lagging, and so can [FL:RP] Wood.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Okay, from what I had seen it looked as though you were intentionally trying to gain an advantage by viewing the other side of the wall, since you had an RT screen set on your own camera.

The only reason I suspected that you were intentionally doing this was because you had placed the RT screen 5 minutes prior and I hadn't actually seen you move it.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(09-16-2014, 02:29 PM)Kpred Wrote: Okay, from what I had seen it looked as though you were intentionally trying to gain an advantage by viewing the other side of the wall, since you had an RT screen set on your own camera.

The only reason I suspected that you were intentionally doing this was because you had placed the RT screen 5 minutes prior and I hadn't actually seen you move it.

i see how you could think that, but i really didnt mean to break any rule. in my opinion it was just a misunderstanding.
Okay, I am willing to reduce your ban to 2 weeks, considering the camera was in its position for at least 5 minutes, and the camera was showing on the RT screen.

Sound okay?

Well, if you really think that I deserve a 2-week ban for that, then I guess go ahead. In my opinion I didn't break a rule, but I honestly have a feeling we won't get anywhere arguing whether it was against the rules or not. If you do want to continue the discussion KPred, I'd just like to add: I didn't see a rule on the rules list (keep in mind I've read the rules many times) and if this really was rule breakage, please have someone add this to the rules.
The only reason I am giving you a 2 week ban is because you had an advantage of seeing through a surface which you couldn't of without the camera, and from my point of view it looked intentional because of the fact it was there and on the RT screen for around 4-5 minutes.

Shortened to 2 weeks, approved.