Content survey
*cough* Clan Vehicles *Cough*
A more fitting signature. 
The following 4 users Like Jono's post:
  • Wood, General Rickets, Roachy, Borislove
That's right blackdog. I think the fearless team should think about this.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(09-23-2014, 09:10 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: That's right blackdog. I think the fearless team should think about this.

Lol, don't you think that's the reason why they made the survey?
The following 4 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Enzyme, Floodify, James_Gaff, Nevy
Looking at the results, many people want more content. There's also a large percentage who wants more content if it's exceptional (improving the RP).

I've released today some new content: A viewmodel and worldmodel for the fire extinguisher. It's already live on the V2P server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 7 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • General Rickets, GRiiM, Dubwub, BlackDog, Haarek, James_Gaff, Nevy
(09-23-2014, 10:35 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Looking at the results, many people want more content. There's also a large percentage who wants more content if it's exceptional (improving the RP).

I've released today some new content: A viewmodel and worldmodel for the fire extinguisher. It's already live on the V2P server.

Its a good start, but lets not stop there, FL needs a massive overhaul on its content pack to bring it more in line with modern content packs.

I would like to recomend we put any new content packs on the steam workshop with a link for players to subscribe to it, this would allow constant updates to FL without haveing to worry about constantly having to manualy update the forum linked download and allow players to remain constantly up to date regardless if Gmod is even on or they are at their computers, so long as steam is online, it will just update the pack the moment FL adds something.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 9 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • GRiiM, Toxic, Voluptious, Zecon, Wood, Baskingner, James_Gaff, Dubwub, GeorgeTheBoy
That idea doesn't sound too good. For example if the content pack is 200MB, even if I add a few models of 13MB, it needs to be redownloaded all.

Could be an option, but then we would have a content pack base and add invidual files the old way till we have so many additions that we release a new content pack base.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Evanswachtz
May I take advantage of the situation and suggest to be able to use fishing rods in seats, at least near the river.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • James_Gaff
Sneaky screen of work in progress (custom icon for selector)

All made by myself

[Image: 8af9335be4.jpg]
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Greed^, SourLemon, James_Gaff, Suarez, Dubwub
(09-24-2014, 02:23 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Sneaky screen of work in progress (custom icon for selector)

All made by myself

[Image: 8af9335be4.jpg]
Looks good, i was wondering why you were spawning guns on the Build server, now i know why.
Dat tazer and radar gun are sexy. Gimme gimme
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • DarkAngelx