Content survey
Looking good Soul, like Blackdog said though, it may be good to consider something's going onto a workshop collection.
How it will look ingame:

[Image: 5645594503.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Suarez, Jan, James_Gaff
(09-24-2014, 02:57 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: -snip-

Nicceeeeeeee
Be happy for what they are making and don't start every sentence with the word "but" like you guys can't be pleased. I am just saying, it is obnoxious.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(09-24-2014, 10:02 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: That idea doesn't sound too good. For example if the content pack is 200MB, even if I add a few models of 13MB, it needs to be redownloaded all.

Could be an option, but then we would have a content pack base and add invidual files the old way till we have so many additions that we release a new content pack base.

Well u still have the option of SVN , also its very easy to use , people just need to download software like "tortoise" and click on folder and select "update" and download from the net , but do like most of people do right now - WorkShop Contend server , and u can make much as u want , people just need to subscribe , simple , dont try to complicate things that are so easy
(09-24-2014, 07:47 PM)therock1990 Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 10:02 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: That idea doesn't sound too good. For example if the content pack is 200MB, even if I add a few models of 13MB, it needs to be redownloaded all.

Could be an option, but then we would have a content pack base and add invidual files the old way till we have so many additions that we release a new content pack base.

Well u still have the option of SVN , also its very easy to use , people just need to download software like "tortoise" and click on folder and select "update" and download from the net , but do like most of people do right now - WorkShop Contend server , and u can make much as u want , people just need to subscribe , simple , dont try to complicate things that are so easy

SVN would be complicated and only useful for people that are existing members.

TBSOG and I are trying Workshop now.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • James_Gaff
(09-24-2014, 07:59 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 07:47 PM)therock1990 Wrote:

SVN would be complicated and only useful for people that are existing members.

TBSOG and I are trying Workshop now.

Alright if need help just ask Wink
Finally Workshop! I guess v2d_fl wouldn't be a problem then, when it is on workshop, is it?
Made for every SWEP an icon, this is my favorite:

[Image: 780cd7af92.jpg]
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • GRiiM, Evanswachtz, equal
(09-25-2014, 09:51 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Made for every SWEP an icon, this is my favorite:

[Image: 780cd7af92.jpg]

Mollyful <3