Ban request on [FL:RP] robb.tja
Name of player[FL:RP] robb.tja

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:82411751

Time in GMT: 11:05 (GMT + 0:00)

Server: v33x

Summary: As SRU-agent I was building (Dupe name: nexus lobby 2.2) a door/desk at the nexus lobby. When I was almost done (placing the door), another SRU placed his dupe over the mine (wich I find is kinda rude to do) and said I Should remove mine. Then he complained at the SRU-sergant and he demoted me so I had to remove my props. 
Note: When he placed the dupe he was propblocking the entrance to the elevator. 

Evidence(The door I was placing is the glass-looking plate in the first picture).
[Image: 2wp8ha0.jpg]

[Image: 2q8w02o.jpg]
i placed my probs becouse i will safe the nexus but he he dont follow the sergeant he say remove it and then the sergeant demote him 
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
+Support

This guy has been the biggest problem to me, he RDMs too and then lies about it.
Me or he
Robb.tja, random tazed x2 me and my friend, impounded our cars, refused to give back even for fine and it was random impound anyways.
I havent random taze you you was not involved and i impound your car becouse you park it everwhere but not at the parkplacec
Robbtja mus ben get banned! hes a asshole hes random tazing!
I got randomly tazed By him too, I saw he just running around and tazing people.
nope i wasnt and leon had now parma ban and you are not involved!!!
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding asking for a demote for an invalid reason.
A blacklist from SRU will be applied for 3 hours.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team