Flashbangs
RPP is motivation, and motivation is good.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • General Rickets
But how many Rpp?
+support on SRU only aswell!
Great idea
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
(09-12-2014, 01:33 AM)Zombieshooter47 Wrote: Suggestions:
1) Cool down timer between usage of flash bomb.
2) Not be a default item for job, must buy.
3) Be able to make them using bits and pieces from the black market dealer; other jobs.
4) Only allow a few jobs to use a flash bomb. Corleone, SRU, SRU Sergeant, maybe Police Sergeant.
5) If it lands next to you, it will do a little 2 HP damage due to the explosion of it.

Positive things about the idea:
1) It would be very interesting to add to the server.
2) It could be useful to use during a battle or raid.
3) Makes the server a bit more realistic.

Negative things about the idea:
1) Could be abused in multiple ways.
2) Could get annoying very quickly to players.
3) It would be over used and would take the interest out of it.
4) I have a bit feeling people will be throwing them into stores to harass people.

(09-12-2014, 01:57 AM)SirCrow Wrote: SRU only.
Display a message over the radio saying "Flash bang out!" or something of the sort, to avoid possible abuse.

If this is done, +support.

(09-12-2014, 02:26 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(09-11-2014, 10:11 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: +Support.

For use by SRU only as well as a maximum use of two per life.

I support its use by the SRU only, but i dont support an arbitrary limit on how many times they can use it per life, if it were to be implimented this way we encourage players to die to be able to get more of them in the event they have had multiple call outs where this would be required, and lets face it, most call outs the SRU are sent to require a flash bang or smoke grenade, or some kind of tear gas.

A better solution is a re-equippoint point in the nexus where they can aquire more, but can only hold 2 at any given time. Though its usualy 4 tactical grenades mounted to a units belt of varrying type ,CS, Stinger,Flashbang.

+Support for the addition of tactical use grenades for the SRU, but -support for any arbitrary use clause that encourages players to die to receive more

+ Support

+ Support.
Done
Kind Regards,
Wood.