BR | [FL:RP] Obay
Name of player: [FL:RP] Obay

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56058157

Time in GMT: 20:30

Server: v33x

Summary: Basically the Corleone were showing threatening behavior in the nexus, the SRU and police held the main barrier of the nexus as we were on high alert. EpicSpadge said he was armed, so to take pro-cations i cuffed him, all the SRU and police had guns at EpicSpadge while i cuffed him, then even though we were surrounding the Corleone with guns. Then out of nowhere Obay pulled gun on me, even though the SRU and police surrounded them all, then he claimed WE were all breaking FearRP. Watch the video.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVDmRMwjmJ8
[Image: high-5.png]
I know this BR isn't on me, but I didn't lie to get uncuffed. 
When Rickets comes and deals with the situation he says uncuff these men, they were cuffed for an unlegit reason. I said nothing, so I didn't lie.
Just had to clear that up
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
Obay is unable to comment on this until late tonight. I am posting this on his behalf.

Good evening… I’d like to begin with apologizing for the delay and any inconveniences this may have caused.

I’d like to speak on behalf of EpicSpadge also.

To Begin with, i'd like to quote what you said in your summary.  EpicSpadge said he was armed, so to take pro-cations i cuffed him’, I believe this statement is incorrect as the video clearly shows him saying ‘Yes, I just need to itch my back outside’, now I don’t know about you but that is not confession to being armed. Therefore I see this as a unnecessary handcuff.. Which is really what started of this whole mess..

On the regards of myself I’d like to start from the situation when I heighten my weapon forwards the back of the SRU’s head… Having a little experience with the Corleone job many of you should know of their nature, and that is to stand up and protect their brothers and father even in some of the extreme circumstances, and they see this as a belief – I Saw this is an opportunity to stand up for my believe and help protect my brothers rights, being that they are of an aggressive nature, I suppose this is how they tend to deal with matters.. Which is why if I was of any other job, I would not made the same choices of including weaponry.

Now, what I did do was I swiftly drew my weapon as I shifted behind you and you were at this point, unarmed… (Holding handcuffs) and I thereby had you under gun point and you were immediately accompanied by the rule (FearRP).  Let me extend… Having been in these situations on a few occasions (When I do decide to use weapons) I have learnt that the last to draw their weapon MUST abide the rule – Not only was I the first to have you under gun point, but I was also behind you.  By 0:40 second in the video (While I still had my gun pointed at you) You then decide to run away and peruse the other Corleone member; That again is breaking fearRP.  But I do not want to turn this into a ban request on you.

Being in my situation, to anyone who is reading this – you can probably agree that it is pretty nerve racking and my awareness of my surrounding obviously were not the best because, Now after looking and closely observing the situation again and again and again, I realize that yes, an officer does have his gun out and pointed at another person – But there at the time, I was not aware of that, as my full focus was on my target.  But I see this as a mistake, NOT an attempt to breach the rules.

Now I’ve had people agree... this IS a very sticky situation because of timings and what not…

But also in my defense – I did abide FearRP as you can see at 0:55 seconds I surrender and lower my weapon to be hand cuffed.  So honestly I don’t know why this ban request was posted…

Also, at 2 Minutes 12 Seconds you shot me; Now I know it was a miss click, but that does give me clearance to run away in fear.  Not long after I do acknowledge that it was a miss click I do come back and allow you to cuff me – Which is another thing you claimed to have been ‘FearRP’, but really. It wasn’t .

Now before this ban request was put up I was given the Link the Video and I had an admin that happened to of been accompanying the server to check it and he also claims that, because I surrendered – I did not break fearRP.

All in all, even for me this is a tricky situation, but I do apologies for any inconveniences..

If a reply is posted to further this discussion, please PM me to let me know - if not... I finish College at 3PM GMT and i will check the forums for any updates.

Thank you for your time.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The reason I posted the BR is because you keep saying "I'm calling a admin" and "your breaking rules" even though I am not, I posted this BR to show that I was not in fact breaking any rules and that if anything you were. Another reason why i posted this BR is because of this whole cuffufle it caused me to lose my job which ruined my RP as a SRU, i was not aloud any goverment job, i kept getting demoted. Then, to wind me up even more Rickets uncuffed both of you as if you had done nothing wrong, mainly you were uncuffed as epicspadge lied and said "I never said I was armed"

After you ask if EpicSpade is armed he replays "yes.... I'm going outside to scratch my back" this is obviasly a threat upon the nexus, the reason i acted so fast i because earlier you did not threaten to "destroy the president" AND to top it all off citizens reported seeing you armed on the Streets several times, 1 with a tommy gun.

All in all EpicSpadge admitted to be armed, which caused me to cuff him, which caused you to break FearRP. The reason I move from your gun point is because you are heavily outgunned before you even pull the gun out and if you watch the footage back, I have my gun out at EpicSpadge when you point your gun at me, then when I look at you to ask what's going on, you say "you can't do you, I'm calling a admin." Which is another reason i posted this BR, iwouldent really be bothered if this was anyone else because he just would of put us on a roof made us argue for a hour then just warn us both but because it was you and I know you are friends with a lot of the admins, and even though they say they are not, some admins are bias towards certain people, they might not even know they are bias but they are. This is why I posted this. For full proof that it was you that broke the rules and not me.
(09-11-2014, 06:08 AM)danbidz Wrote: The reason I posted the BR is because you keep saying "I'm calling a admin" and "your breaking rules" even though I am not, I posted this BR to show that I was not in fact breaking any rules and that if anything you were. Another reason why i posted this BR is because of this whole cuffufle it caused me to lose my job which ruined my RP as a SRU, i was not aloud any goverment job, i kept getting demoted. Then, to wind me up even more Rickets uncuffed both of you as if you had done nothing wrong, mainly you were uncuffed as epicspadge lied and said "I never said I was armed"

After you ask if EpicSpade is armed he replays "yes.... I'm going outside to scratch my back" this is obviasly a threat upon the nexus, the reason i acted so fast i because earlier you did not threaten to "destroy the president" AND to top it all off citizens reported seeing you armed on the Streets several times, 1 with a tommy gun.

All in all EpicSpadge admitted to be armed, which caused me to cuff him, which caused you to break FearRP. The reason I move from your gun point is because you are heavily outgunned before you even pull the gun out and if you watch the footage back, I have my gun out at EpicSpadge when you point your gun at me, then when I look at you to ask what's going on, you say "you can't do you, I'm calling a admin." Which is another reason i posted this BR, iwouldent really be bothered if this was anyone else because he just would of put us on a roof made us argue for a hour then just warn us both but because it was you and I know you are friends with a lot of the admins, and even though they say they are not, some admins are bias towards certain people, they might not even know they are bias but they are. This is why I posted this. For full proof that it was you that broke the rules and not me.

Extending upon you quoting 'I posted a ban question you keep saying Im getting an admin and you're breaking the rules even though I'm not'.  Beginning with the part where he say's 'Yes, I'm going outside to scratch his my back', i understand on how easy it is to actually to be tricked by the nature of the english but he was not saying 'Yes' as to admitting that he was armed, because actually, that would be stupid to admit it in front of government member - But actually he Replied 'Yes' in response that he acknowledged that he heard that i was speaking to him and extended with a witty response by saying 'Im just going out side to scratch my back', in those terms - Which actually happen to be correct... That is NOT confession to being armed and as i previously said, an unnecessary handcuff.

Now to clear up the caused issues regarding the admin.  I called upon him as you for one - Handcuffed one of my brothers for an invalid reason and you also broke fearRP yourself.  
Noon of the government broke it - just yourself.

I will now Extend fully as to how you Broke FearRP...
To start with, when i pulled my weapon on you, you had your handcuffs out and you were facing the opposite direction.  Thereby i did not break FearRP... Quoting what i said in my previous statement 'The last last to draw their weapon MUST abide the rule fearRP', you being the last to draw means that you should have abided it - But you didn't.

Quoting what you said in your previous reply 'I moved away from you because you were heavily out gunned', just because i am out gunned - might i add i was not aware of until i actually stopped, at that point i actually dropped my gun - Doesn't give you the freedom to then bypass the rules FearRP, because actually, i still had the freedom to actually press the trigger and killing you, thereby you SHOULD have been scared of that advantage i had over you. 

as by your statement on admins being bias, Although i do have a good relationship with a number of the admins - i know through experience that, in these type of situations, administrators are very professional, especially General Rickets and Burnett, the two member of staff that happened to be occupying the server at the time and they were not and will not be bias towards the situation, nor were they there.

Finishing Notes...
All in all, id like to Finnish by saying, No - i did not Break fearRP as i did by following my situation of which i explained as truthfully as possible, and when i DID realise i was out numbered i dropped my weapon at which i caused no harm with and i allowed myself to handcuffed. Once the situation was dealt with and i explained to Rickets that it was a false arrest just as i did in paragraph 1 one of this reply, he then made the decision to tell you to un handcuff me and the other Corleone member. 
(09-11-2014, 09:30 AM)Obay Wrote:
(09-11-2014, 06:08 AM)danbidz Wrote: The reason I posted the BR is because you keep saying "I'm calling a admin" and "your breaking rules" even though I am not, I posted this BR to show that I was not in fact breaking any rules and that if anything you were. Another reason why i posted this BR is because of this whole cuffufle it caused me to lose my job which ruined my RP as a SRU, i was not aloud any goverment job, i kept getting demoted. Then, to wind me up even more Rickets uncuffed both of you as if you had done nothing wrong, mainly you were uncuffed as epicspadge lied and said "I never said I was armed"

Extending upon you quoting 'I posted a ban question you keep saying Im getting an admin and you're breaking the rules even though I'm not'.  Beginning with the part where he say's 'Yes, I'm going outside to scratch his my back', i understand on how easy it is to actually to be tricked by the nature of the english but he was not saying 'Yes' as to admitting that he was armed, because actually, that would be stupid to admit it in front of government member - But actually he Replied 'Yes' in response that he acknowledged that he heard that i was speaking to him and extended with a witty response by saying 'Im just going out side to scratch my back', in those terms - Which actually happen to be correct... That is NOT confession to being armed and as i previously said, an unnecessary handcuff.

Now to clear up the caused issues regarding the admin.  I called upon him as you for one - Handcuffed one of my brothers for an invalid reason and you also broke fearRP yourself.  
Noon of the government broke it - just yourself.

I will now Extend fully as to how you Broke FearRP...
To start with, when i pulled my weapon on you, you had your handcuffs out and you were facing the opposite direction.  Thereby i did not break FearRP... Quoting what i said in my previous statement 'The last last to draw their weapon MUST abide the rule fearRP', you being the last to draw means that you should have abided it - But you didn't.

Quoting what you said in your previous reply 'I moved away from you because you were heavily out gunned', just because i am out gunned - might i add i was not aware of until i actually stopped, at that point i actually dropped my gun - Doesn't give you the freedom to then bypass the rules FearRP, because actually, i still had the freedom to actually press the trigger and killing you, thereby you SHOULD have been scared of that advantage i had over you. 

as by your statement on admins being bias, Although i do have a good relationship with a number of the admins - i know through experience that, in these type of situations, administrators are very professional, especially General Rickets and Burnett, the two member of staff that happened to be occupying the server at the time and they were not and will not be bias towards the situation, nor were they there.

Finishing Notes...
All in all, id like to Finnish by saying, No - i did not Break fearRP as i did by following my situation of which i explained as truthfully as possible, and when i DID realise i was out numbered i dropped my weapon at which i caused no harm with and i allowed myself to handcuffed. Once the situation was dealt with and i explained to Rickets that it was a false arrest just as i did in paragraph 1 one of this reply, he then made the decision to tell you to un handcuff me and the other Corleone member. 

You can't try turn it around on me, just because I am arresting your "brother" does not mean you can break fearrp, it is not a RP role to break fearrp, that is like saying "if I change my job to psychopath, I can break fearrp" and EpicPsadge obv said yes to you asking him if he is armed, why would he start a sentence with "yes I'm going to scratch my back" he even said to me in a steam chat that he was responding to you. In the end you pulled out a gun while you were surrounded by guns up SRU, you are in the wrong here, you can't claim that "you didn't see them" because earlier on you said you did see them and you were sticking up for your brothers, your story keeps changing. And in my "finishing notes" you keep changing your story to suit you, it started as you saw the guns but because Corleone would do anything for there brothers, that's why you pulled a gun, then you said that you didn't see the guns, which one is it?
1.       ‘just because I am arresting your "brother" does not mean you can break fearrp, it is not a RP role to break fearrp, that is like saying "if I change my job to psychopath, I can break fearrp’
2.       ‘In the end you pulled out a gun while you were surrounded by guns up SRU’
3.       ‘And in my "finishing notes" you keep changing your story to suit you, it started as you saw the guns but because Corleone would do anything for there brothers, that's why
you pulled a gun, then you said that you didn't see the guns, which one is it?’

I’d just like to ask you if you wouldn’t mind reading what I say carefully next time before we start going around in circles.  Beginning this with the three quotes stated above and match my quote to help any misunderstandings…

1.       A. ‘Being in my situation, to anyone who is reading this – you can probably agree that it is pretty nerve racking and my awareness of my surrounding obviously were not the best because, Now after looking and closely observing the situation again and again and again, I realize that yes, an officer does have his gun out and pointed at another person – But there at the time, I was not aware of that, as my full focus was on my target.  But I see this as a mistake, NOT an attempt to breach the rules’.

‘On the regards of myself I’d like to start from the situation when I heighten my weapon forwards the back of the SRU’s head… Having a little experience with the Corleone job many of 'b.' you should know of their nature, and that is to stand up and protect their brothers and father even in some of the extreme circumstances, and they see this as a belief – I Saw this is an opportunity to stand up for my believe and help protect my brothers rights, being that they are of an aggressive nature, I suppose this is how they tend to deal with matters..’.

A.        I myself stated in my first replay that, as my full focus was on you though out the situation and I did not until later realize after observing my situation, that I was under gun point – Which then caused me to lower my weapon and surrender… thereby I did NOT break FearRP I followed it.

B.        My second quote in section one 1b. This is me applying my knowledge to fit my role as Corleone –Not to try and bypass the rule FearRP.

2.       A. ‘Being in my situation, to anyone who is reading this – you can probably agree that it is pretty nerve racking and my awareness of my surrounding obviously were not the best because, Now after looking and closely observing the situation again and again and again, I realize that yes, an officer does have his gun out and pointed at another person – But there at the time, I was not aware of that, as my full focus was on my target.  But I see this as a mistake, NOT an attempt to breach the rules’.

A.      Like I said before… Like I said before, my Focus was more on you than anywhere  else.But I see this as a mistake, NOT an attempt to breach the rules’.

3.       A.  ‘Now after looking and closely observing the situation again and again and again, I realize that yes, an officer does have his gun out and pointed at another person – But there at the time, I was not aware of that, as my full focus was on my target.’

A.      Can you realize a pattern here? After observing and looking closly at each government member I do realize that one officer had his gun pointed at a different person – but at the time at which I pulled my gun on you, I did not see him until later after when I observed my situation  – and I will say this again, just so you get the point - I DID drop my gun and abide FearRP (Surrendered) and allowed you to handcuff me.

Finnishing Notes:
I still stand by my word in say that I DID NOT break fearRP as I surrendered (By dropping my gun at 0:55 seconds) and allowed you to handcuff me.
And I sorry but, My story has never changed as the truth does not change...
I watched the video and the accused player is telling the truth. He dropped his gun at 0:56.

Ban Request is under close review.
(09-11-2014, 04:04 PM)Obay Wrote: 1.       ‘just because I am arresting your "brother" does not mean you can break fearrp, it is not a RP role to break fearrp, that is like saying "if I change my job to psychopath, I can break fearrp’
2.       ‘In the end you pulled out a gun while you were surrounded by guns up SRU’
3.       ‘And in my "finishing notes" you keep changing your story to suit you, it started as you saw the guns but because Corleone would do anything for there brothers, that's why
you pulled a gun, then you said that you didn't see the guns, which one is it?’

I’d just like to ask you if you wouldn’t mind reading what I say carefully next time before we start going around in circles.  Beginning this with the three quotes stated above and match my quote to help any misunderstandings…

1.       A. ‘Being in my situation, to anyone who is reading this – you can probably agree that it is pretty nerve racking and my awareness of my surrounding obviously were not the best because, Now after looking and closely observing the situation again and again and again, I realize that yes, an officer does have his gun out and pointed at another person – But there at the time, I was not aware of that, as my full focus was on my target.  But I see this as a mistake, NOT an attempt to breach the rules’.

‘On the regards of myself I’d like to start from the situation when I heighten my weapon forwards the back of the SRU’s head… Having a little experience with the Corleone job many of 'b.' you should know of their nature, and that is to stand up and protect their brothers and father even in some of the extreme circumstances, and they see this as a belief – I Saw this is an opportunity to stand up for my believe and help protect my brothers rights, being that they are of an aggressive nature, I suppose this is how they tend to deal with matters..’.

A.        I myself stated in my first replay that, as my full focus was on you though out the situation and I did not until later realize after observing my situation, that I was under gun point – Which then caused me to lower my weapon and surrender… thereby I did NOT break FearRP I followed it.

B.        My second quote in section one 1b. This is me applying my knowledge to fit my role as Corleone –Not to try and bypass the rule FearRP.

2.       A. ‘Being in my situation, to anyone who is reading this – you can probably agree that it is pretty nerve racking and my awareness of my surrounding obviously were not the best because, Now after looking and closely observing the situation again and again and again, I realize that yes, an officer does have his gun out and pointed at another person – But there at the time, I was not aware of that, as my full focus was on my target.  But I see this as a mistake, NOT an attempt to breach the rules’.

A.      Like I said before… Like I said before, my Focus was more on you than anywhere  else.But I see this as a mistake, NOT an attempt to breach the rules’.

3.       A.  ‘Now after looking and closely observing the situation again and again and again, I realize that yes, an officer does have his gun out and pointed at another person – But there at the time, I was not aware of that, as my full focus was on my target.’

A.      Can you realize a pattern here? After observing and looking closly at each government member I do realize that one officer had his gun pointed at a different person – but at the time at which I pulled my gun on you, I did not see him until later after when I observed my situation  – and I will say this again, just so you get the point - I DID drop my gun and abide FearRP (Surrendered) and allowed you to handcuff me.

Finnishing Notes:
I still stand by my word in say that I DID NOT break fearRP as I surrendered (By dropping my gun at 0:55 seconds) and allowed you to handcuff me.
And I sorry but, My story has never changed as the truth does not change...
The thing is, your story has changed. First of all you said that you knew about the guns but took your chances to free your brother, then you said that you dident see the guns at all. Also you breaking fearrp in the first place cause me to be demoted and you somehow got uncuffed by a admin, how is this fair?