Unblacklist Request - Turner
Your name: Turner

Your blacklist ID: 38449 and 38448

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41086901

Reason: RDM of Paramedic

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Temar

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I was an SRU at the time and we were called to a hostage situation in the Office building. A corleone had hostaged a police officer and we went to rescue him, when we arrived to the top floor in the elevator we were immediately shot at by the said Corleone. The paramedic was also close to the Corleone and was probably caught in the crossfire of my M3 shotgun.

We also believe that the Paramedic could have been planning to heal the corleone during the raid since he wasnt tied up so he couldnt have been hostaged.

I feel these blacklists are unfair as no admin spoke to me before the blacklist occured and the "RDM" of the paramedic was accidental since he was in the middle of the room during the shoot out and one of my shots just so happened to kill him.

( Other people who were there at the time were [FL:RP]BlackForest and [FL:RP] Jan

Thankyou
I can confirm that the paramedic was in the same room and very close to (easily in the spread of the shotgun) the corleones, we went to negotiate and were instantly shot at as there was a lot of commotion it became a bit difficult do tell who was who and acidentally killing the paramedic would have been extremely easy. I also suspect thet the medic was there for healing purposes as the hostaged officer was locked in a seperate room.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
its wasnt cross fire there was a significant angle dif and space
the corleone was at right side of elevator using it as cover, the paramedic was in front even abit to left
you shot him because of him being there and might help the corleone
denied