Signature: How to do that nice one?
Question 
Hey guys,

I've been on this forum for a while now and I see a lot of people with those nice signatures! (I mean the ones like Wood and Link66). I've got an Ingame signature now, which says money, name ect. But I would like that other one. Did people make that by them self? Or is it something else?

Please react Smile
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
If you head on over to the Creativity section you can find a range of people willing to make a signature for you, Just copy & paste their requested template, fill it out and then wait for them make one(patience is required).

Linking to Creativity section is |Here|
As Ciryl said, Too bad Rain's shop closed. He was really good Smile He made my signatures:
[Image: fvu78rK.png] [Image: hfLAYnK.png]
The following 1 user Likes Joram's post:
  • Chumps
If you want I can make you one, I made my signature if that's your style.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
(09-08-2014, 02:57 PM)Jordy Wrote: If you want I can make you one, I made my signature if that's your style.

Thanks for your help but I asked someone else!
Love this community Smile
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
I can make you one. Look at my signature, it's just awesome right?
The following 3 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • NotSep, Jordy, Joram
I made a thread about this not too long ago. You may want to read it as there were alot of helpful people: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=50840.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
You can click below to go to my signature thread. They are free and more mlg pro than anyone elses! Tounge
[pls don b offend jarz]
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
I have seen you make requests on alot of shops just wait.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(09-08-2014, 07:26 PM)Bink Wrote: -snip

Bink, I luv your signature Cheese
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • James