unblacklist request..
Your name: ben.mason12

Your blacklist ID: i have a few; 37828, 37829, 37830,37831

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81760562

Reason: Attempted RDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] General Rickets

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I know I was in the wrong and that's why I got a ban (12 days) but I don't understand the tool gun blacklist, Physgun, weapons or the Entities/Props because I did not once get my tool gun out and try and spawn props in to kill you nor did I get my physgun out to harm you in any way only my taser so I don't see why you have blacklisted me for these, I did taser you but that is not RDM if i wanted to kill you i would use a gun not a taser. also if im getting blacklisted for RDM with the props, physgun and tool gun then why did i get a ban for different reasons on my account??
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor
I blacklisted you from weapons because you shot at me with your M4 and I took PTE access because you spawned in a chair whilst frozen and started pushing yourself with it, I see no reason why you should be unblacklisted from either of these due to such blaintant violation of the rules. I will get the reason for the PTE blacklist changed to the correct reason, I rushed these as blacklists as you were tasing me constantly and since you shot at me hence the incorrect PTE blacklist reason.

(09-06-2014, 06:22 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I blacklisted you from weapons because you shot at me with your M4 and I took PTE access because you spawned in a chair whilst frozen and started pushing yourself with it, I see no reason why you should be unblacklisted from either of these due to such blaintant violation of the rules. I will get the reason for the PTE blacklist changed to the correct reason, I rushed these as blacklists as you were tasing me constantly and since you shot at me hence the incorrect PTE blacklist reason.

Ok fair enough thenSmile see you on the server in a couple days.
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor
Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator