Poll: Nice idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
F*ck Yeah!
30.77%
4 30.77%
Hell no!
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[SELLING] The Fearless Kit
Hi, my name is Mr. Holmes. And I've been playing on Fearless for almost 300 hours.
I've seen the new players collecting money to buy item themselves, but why bother? Why don't buy a kit of me?

My Fearless Kit includes:
5 Fish
1 Fishing Rod
2 Pistol Ammo
2 Rifle Ammo
2 .USP 45
2 TMP's
1 Knife

And that all for the price of $8.500.

Non-new players are also eligible to purchase on of my kits ofcourse.
Place your order in the section below:

Name:

What server would you like to have the goods delivered?

Don't hesitate and get one of my kits today!

Quick note: Orders you place on this thread are definitive and there is no way of revoking your order. By ordering you accept my terms and conditions.

Terms & Conditions

1. Orders will be ready with a maximum of 3 full days. (School, and stuff, you know what I mean ;-))
2. The payment needs to be done before the goods will be delivered.
3. I am not responsible for any lost items after the purchase has been done.
4. After the order has been placed, I will contact you in a Private Message. And I will post a reply on your message in the thread saying: ''Check.''
5. Don't complain about the price, the price is definitive and cannot be changed. No negotiation is possible.
It looks kinda overpriced, and few items isn't really needed and/or could be replaced with better items.
Anyway, good luck with the sales.
if i was selling it, i would sell it for 3k
(09-04-2014, 02:24 PM)jacobc_1337 Wrote: if i was selling it, i would sell it for 3k

Remember the marketprices, and the price for a single item. You would lose yourself quite some money if you would sell this for $3.000 ;-)
(09-04-2014, 03:00 PM)TheWulf Wrote:
(09-04-2014, 02:24 PM)jacobc_1337 Wrote: if i was selling it, i would sell it for 3k

Remember the marketprices, and the price for a single item. You would lose yourself quite some money if you would sell this for $3.000 ;-)

thats the problem, if i want to sell it i sell it cheap if i want it to get sold fast and with no problems. (:
Great idea of helping out the new guys!
Personally I would keep it to food and fishing rods etc. without offering weapons to encourage aggressive RP. However,Good luck.