UBR Associated
Your name: [FL:RP] Associated

Your ban ID: 53259

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: ''Random'' raiding nexus

Involved: [FL:RP] SK-Bundy

Why we should unban you: I had some personal opinions which i can have if i want to, and if i want to tell them i can. Zed has been listening to this guys because they got so sticky with him, not listening to my story which i'm not even going to repeat, i made a br on a guy named ThelostgamerHd and he got banned for CDM, Random taze, breaking fearrp and breaking NLR and RDM and he got a 4-day ban, i don't know how it came up in Zed with his 3 days but i could have done worse things for a 3 day ban, this is like we propkilled or something, next to that i'm not even going to explain my headache about Zed. 3 days for both of us is way too long for a ''random raid''
Please explain how this ban is unfair and how you didn't break the rules.

One thing is that you don't agree with the time, but the other thing is that you're blatantly ignoring the courthouse rules.

Quote:Rules for an unban request.

4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Ok so lets start , first i was involved since i was the guy who called the admin to solve the problem and i was there all the time.

For a guy with 350 hours u broke simple rules like random raiding the prison 2 times , in fact u raid the prison looking to get the contraband that was confiscated to the prisoners , u just evade with your friend a gun dealer (he cant even raid as gun dealer) and in 2 raid u destroyed the contraband.

Also u always was rude to admin [FL] ZedsDead and to me and to FL:RP Raptor who was doing the same roleplay with me , we had question simple things and u didnt answer to me or to admin. Then u now are complaining about your ban? With 350 hours u should know better , another thing , u raid the prison 2 times in less then 10 minutes , as far i know if u die in previous life , like u did , u should not remember your previous life , but u still returned to the prison and finished what u started , so dont complain about your ban , next time before being rude why dont be friendly guy and discuss with admin , u also said u broke a rule , "random raid" , i have nothing more to say Smile
I was also involved in this, I was there when Rock called the admin to talk to him about the raids, I also approve of everything that Rock mentioned, associated was telling us to shut up, disrespecting Zedsdead and me Raptor. I also don't see how this is an UBR, for a guy with 300+ hours you should have really known better.
Ok, first off. You kept implying that I was biase because they were donators, which is simply not true.

And during the entire time I spoke to you, you had attitude problems, and kept insulting one of the players who called me there,
and going into personal attacks because of his accent.

I did listen to your story, and the simple fact is, you raided alongside a Gun Dealer. You first stated that you wanted your car back,
then you said you did it to save your friend from jail. But while down there, you destroyed contrabands that the Government had collected,
making this nothing else then a simple raid for contrabands. Twice.

And in the future, i highly suggest you change your attitude towards staff members.
(09-03-2014, 12:55 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: Ok, first off. You kept implying that I was biase because they were donators, which is simply not true.

And during the entire time I spoke to you, you had attitude problems, and kept insulting one of the players who called me there,
and going into personal attacks because of his accent.

I did listen to your story, and the simple fact is, you raided alongside a Gun Dealer. You first stated that you wanted your car back,
then you said you did it to save your friend from jail. But while down there, you destroyed contrabands that the Government had collected,
making this nothing else then a simple raid for contrabands. Twice.

And in the future, i highly suggest you change your attitude towards staff members.

I didn't state them seperated, i said i had 2 reasons to come down there. One of those guys also break fearrp when he entered his ''base'' in jail and saw us with weapons so he pulled out and fired back? And ofcourse its not true, but next time i make a br because someone broke 5 rules atleast give him a higher ban then me who broke like one simple rule, i'm not even going to add more on this, i will take this ban but next to this i won't even talk to rulebreakers.
This was your 8th ban, one prior being random raid.

3 days is more then fair, as I could have easily given you alot more.

Denied.