BR {|D.O.G|} Forgee
Also just a heads up, i had to create a new account because i lost the email to the first one. (I just feel this was kind of relevant)
(09-02-2014, 07:54 PM)Forgee Wrote: Also just a heads up, i had to create a new account because i lost the email to the first one. (I just feel this was kind of relevant)

So this is not you trying to dodge your ban right? You should share your new account (steam ID) here.
(09-02-2014, 07:51 PM)TB-Bundy Wrote:
(09-02-2014, 07:49 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(09-02-2014, 07:40 PM)Forgee Wrote: Hang on a second, at the beginning of the footage he does not actually turn on his mic... So you never told me to stop so yes i am 100% sure that you did not tell me to stop because you never actually used your mic in game ... Cpt bluenova is a member of my clan and he was not in the video, but he was down the street next to the medicine stop

Even if i let you go off with that one, i still capture you with a lie, you're telling me he was next to the medicine stop, if he was there he couldn't see from where your car started accelerating. And even if you would get away with this part of the br, you still broke fearRP

Well your friend never turned his mic on so i did not break fearrp, considering he never spoke...

no i mean a new fearless rp website account this is the same steam account
(09-02-2014, 08:04 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(09-02-2014, 07:40 PM)Forgee Wrote: Hang on a second, at the beginning of the footage he does not actually turn on his mic... So you never told me to stop so yes i am 100% sure that you did not tell me to stop because you never actually used your mic in game ... Cpt bluenova is a member of my clan and he was not in the video, but he was down the street next to the medicine stop

Even if i let you go off with that one, i still capture you with a lie, you're telling me he was next to the medicine stop, if he was there he couldn't see from where your car started accelerating. And even if you would get away with this part of the br, you still broke fearRP

Well your friend never turned his mic on so i did not break fearrp, considering he never spoke...

Can you fully answer my earlier post.
(09-02-2014, 08:16 PM)TB-Bundy Wrote:
(09-02-2014, 08:04 PM)Forgee Wrote:

Can you fully answer my earlier post.

What post are you referring to?
Please add the correct steam idea (You have TEAM instead of STEAM).
(09-02-2014, 10:02 PM)Preditor Wrote: Please add the correct steam idea (You have TEAM instead of STEAM).

.. i changed it..
One other thing, I have noticed that in all of your similar your ban requests including this one you shoot the persons car as they drive away, surely it would be a better idea to chase me in your car instead of shooting me...

This is what I mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFRLatUP...e=youtu.be
(this is taken from the "BR {|D.O.G|} Feebled Darkness" Ban request"
You could have used your police car to chase me, what sort of officer opens fire when someone drives away...
Approved

The accused player was found breaking fear rp, and as well as fail rp.
Suspension shall apply for one day

Closing notes: If the officer has a weapon on you like that, its rather obvious what his intentions are. But next time you do NOT shoot vehicles unless the driver is a threat to you and other citizens.