Ban Request on EpicSpadge
I don't really know why you are commenting on this. What you are saying has no relevance to the BR you are just trying to make an argument with me.
I have no Idea why this ban request was put up, it was solved and resolved in-game with Link and I got a warning so I'm not sure why this is being taken further because as I said it was solved in-game.
And a moderator has even said it would be extremely harsh to blacklist me for saying it once
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
(09-02-2014, 03:38 PM)EpicSpadge Wrote: I don't really know why you are commenting on this. What you are saying has no relevance to the BR you are just trying to make an argument with me.
I have no Idea why this ban request was put up, it was solved and resolved in-game with Link and I got a warning so I'm not sure why this is being taken further because as I said it was solved in-game.
And a moderator has even said it would be extremely harsh to blacklist me for saying it once

I saw it happen in game. You broke the rules. Just because a moderater says its harsh don't mean its not a rule break.
[Image: high-5.png]
(09-02-2014, 03:42 PM)danbidz Wrote:
(09-02-2014, 03:38 PM)EpicSpadge Wrote: I don't really know why you are commenting on this. What you are saying has no relevance to the BR you are just trying to make an argument with me.

I saw it happen in game. You broke the rules. Just because a moderater says its harsh don't mean its not a rule break.

I did it once, and a got a warning. Link saw I broke a rule and warned me about it. This incident was resolved in-game... And if every person got punished by an administrator or moderator instead of being spoken to and warned then there wouldn't be any players.

Read rule 9 of OOC rules.
[Image: high-5.png]
(09-02-2014, 03:46 PM)danbidz Wrote: Read rule 9 of OOC rules.

I know the rules. You are not understanding me.
This situation was sorted out in-game. It was resolved and I apologised to Chocolate Labrador. I don't understand why you are still commenting on this thread

Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).
The player was warned in-game by a staff member.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team