Ban Request on EpicSpadge
Name of player: [FL:RP] EpicSpadge

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61185773

Time in GMT: Around the 11: 40 area

Server: v2d

Summary: So I was saying In ooc that a major FearRP was broken and then Spadge came along In ooc to tell me to f off because of something that he wasn't Involved In.

Evidence: (My evidence Is from the console and you can check the console as well.)

(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] EpicSpadge: Chocolate is you don't have any proof shut the fuck up
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Barkles: GG keeep it on PM
(<3) (OOC) Chocolate Labrador: Wow.......................

May I add, Sgt Suarez and Sammerh along with a lot of people were there.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Involved.

So, I was there in-game when you began to flame over OOC (which you did not provide) about someone breaking the rules. It was explained to you clearly that the case was over. EpicSpadge told you to stop multiple times, and so did a moderator. A moderator was there at the time of the incident and the player was not punished for it. Also, your evidence is invalid as you don't have a screenshot of him actually saying that; however, you've just put the words in text, which backs up nothing. You need to provide screenshots for ban requests involving OOC.
Zan, You were not Involved.

Well, he was involved, as he was there at the time. I let him off with a warning, I believe blacklisting him for saying the F word once was a bit harsh.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Its allowed when Its not pointed to anyone, But when Its to someone Its not allowed.

(09-02-2014, 11:41 AM)Link66 Wrote: I let him off with a warning, I believe blacklisting him for saying the F word once was a bit harsh.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I actually can't believe you made a Ban Request. I apologised for my actions via the website private message and Link had let off in-game and I said I wouldn't do it again. I am surprised you went through the trouble of doing this when the situation was resolved in-game...

(09-02-2014, 11:29 AM)Zan Wrote: Involved.

So, I was there in-game when you began to flame over OOC (which you did not provide) about someone breaking the rules. It was explained to you clearly that the case was over. EpicSpadge told you to stop multiple times, and so did a moderator. A moderator was there at the time of the incident and the player was not punished for it. Also, your evidence is invalid as you don't have a screenshot of him actually saying that; however, you've just put the words in text, which backs up nothing. You need to provide screenshots for ban requests involving OOC.

Also this is spot on. You was flaming OOC about Link apparently breaking FearRP, but you failed to mention that, and Link told you to stop flaming about this him apparently breaking FearRP as well as me telling you to stop because it was really annoying and the whole server doesn't need to know. As Link said aswell it would be very harsh to blacklist me for saying it once, alot of people say alot worse things...
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
I got a blacklist for saying "oh s**t" in OOC (Not aimed at anyone) so if Spadge dont get blacklisted/banned for this i will be shocked... Swearing in OOC is against the rules. (I saw it happen)
[Image: high-5.png]
(09-02-2014, 01:56 PM)danbidz Wrote: I got a blacklist for saying "oh s**t" in OOC (Not aimed at anyone) so if Spadge dont get blacklisted/banned for this i will be shocked... Swearing in OOC is against the rules. (I saw it happen)

Well that was extremelly harsh, if that is all you said then you should have put an unblacklist request. This comment has nothing to do with Ban Request though, and has Link said, if anything happened because I said the F word once it would be very harsh
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
(09-02-2014, 02:03 PM)EpicSpadge Wrote:
(09-02-2014, 01:56 PM)danbidz Wrote: I got a blacklist for saying "oh s**t" in OOC (Not aimed at anyone) so if Spadge dont get blacklisted/banned for this i will be shocked... Swearing in OOC is against the rules. (I saw it happen)

Well that was extremelly harsh, if that is all you said then you should have put an unblacklist request. This comment has nothing to do with Ban Request though, and has Link said, if anything happened because I said the F word once it would be very harsh

Swearing in OOC is against rules, so i cant really place a unblacklist request if i knew i broke the rules, you should only put a unblacklist request in if you think you havent broke any rules.
[Image: high-5.png]