Psychopath RP and FearRP
I was roleplaying a psychopath. I had a basket of skulls in the Nexus and I was sitting next to it. Some SRU's told me to leave and I didn't because I was roleplaying a psychopath. An admin came and warned me for breaking FearRP, but psychopaths often have a broken recognition of the concept of fear. Is it my fault for roleplaying a psychopath?
Yes it is your fault. I could role-play a mass murderer, but i'd still be banned for mass RDM. The rules aren't flexible, so work around them.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 6 users Like Jono's post:
  • Von Tempski, General Rickets, EuanJ97, Barkles, Nyander, Dauntless
Whatever you're roleplaying as, FearRP still applies. If they point a gun at you and tell you to leave you have to do it.
(08-31-2014, 05:18 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: Whatever you're roleplaying as, FearRP still applies. If they point a gun at you and tell you to leave you have to do it.
This is why I think that this FearRP system is sometimes a bit flawed.
i have self control
Rules are rules, however just to be mildly annoying im going to say that following fear RP as a psychopath could also be seen as failRP.

I'd just try to avoid the situation all together.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
The skulls was used to propkill by the way.
FearRP is a Permanent Rule.

I can't roleplay a Genie and start propflying around the map
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Rules are rules there are no way araound it.. end of this case ._.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
It was actually not realistic at all, a psychopath won't ever sit with the president in the white house. In this case the Nexus, especially not with a basket of skulls. If you really want to play psychopath you should play it in the city.
On Fearless you're character doesnt effect FeaRP, you always follow it.