[SOLUTION] Issues with spawnlist
Issues with spawnlist

Some people i met had trouble with FL spawnlist or the spawnlist itself (general props etc). Here is some short thread about solutions to try out.

Known issues

Spoiler :
1 - CityRP only in spawn list
2 - Spawnlist totaly mixed up (cityrp spawnlist in builder section etc)
3 - I got CS:GO spawnlist which is in my cityRP spawnlist
MORE TO COME

Solutions

Spoiler :
CityRP only in spawnlist

Spoiler :
1 - Check if you got 'Default' folder in your spawnlist folder/check if you got 'construction props - weapons spawnlist files (text)'.
2 - Verify integrity of gmod.

Spawnlist totaly mixed up

Spoiler :
THIS MAY BE CAUSED BY CURRENT CONTENT IN THE DOWNLOAD PAGE
1 - Delete the evocity spawnlist you pasted in from content. Replace it with the fixed on link at bottom of thread.
2 - Check if evocity spawnlist does not overwrite spawnlists in the spawnlist folder. (MAY HAPPEN IN SOME CASES ITS BECAUSE OF CS:GO).

CS:GO spawnlist in cityRP spawnlist

Spoiler :
1 - Delete all CS:GO spawnlist. in spawnlist folder (default folder too).

Spoiler :
[Image: T7Ogof.png]

THE THREAD WILL GROW UP WHICH MEANS YOU CAN REPORT ANY ISSUE WITH SPAWNLIST AND I ADD IT. IN TIME I WILL ADD MORE SOLUTIONS

Fixed spawnlists

V2D
>>>HERE<<<
V2P
>>>HERE<<<
LETTERS
>>>HERE<<<
ALL
>>>HERE<<<

Spawn list also inclues better placing in spawn menu. You can find it under FEARLESS folder. Every evocity props are there. Extract SETTINGS folder into garrysmod/garrysmod folder.

This thread is made because of some reports of bugged spawnlists from the content.

The following 4 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Lightbeer, Bowiii, Sgtbender2000, RRK
Added links and found out new issue.
Thank you for this thread. My EvoCity spawnlists were messed up a bit, they mixed up with CS:GO spawnlists, and I also had them twice(one was fine, but the second one was mixed up with said game).

The links don't seem to work though. They give me a 404 error.
i have self control
It mostly happens too that you have to copy all the files in 'garrysmod/settings/spawnlist/default' to the 'garrysmod/settings/spawnlist' map to make the default spawnlists work.
(08-30-2014, 02:40 PM)Pawenstedt Wrote: The links don't seem to work though. They give me a 404 error.

Fixed