Unban Neinstein
Your Name: Neinstein

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40380229

Your Ban ID: 52975

Banned By: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: BRA (51350) - Fail rp, metagaming

Involved: Misterbobbie, Neinstein, Ping-Hotel

Why we should unban you: First off, I am only going to be talking about the second video in this, as this was the piece of evidence that got me banned.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...=neinstein
What I did was change the job title from 'President' to 'The Almighty God' when I became president. As I changed this, I decided to go for a dictatorial approach to the job, as this is allowed within the rules of the server, as is this name change, to my knowledge. Inclining with this, I made several laws, for example, I exiled (Banned) the rebels from entering the city. One of these laws was that when speaking to me, I was to be addressed by my [Job] Title, Lord or God. I repeated this law several times, making it an arrest-able offence to not address me by these three. This is not metagaming, nor is it failrp, and if taken time to look, will be found in the log of the v2p server. As shown in the video on the ban thread, people understood this. The accuser didn't like this and kept calling me president. Because I had made it an arrest-able offence to not call me the three titles previously stated, I allowed for him to be arrested. As shown in the video, the accuser clearly failed to use the tab button to check what my job was, and if he had done so, he would have seen that 'president' was changed to 'The Almighty God'. Not only this, after he had recorded the 'evidence', he went onto parade that he recorded the situation, and also that he going to get us banned from the server.

I hope this situation gets sorted out soon.
24h to properly use the template.
I've followed the template, is there something I have missed?
Still haven't used the right ban reason.
Okay, copied and pasted the reason from the ban page.
You do not arrest somebody because they won't say your name. And if you did broadcast it then that's fine, but he may not have seen it. You can't always assume that everyone is listening to you. Next time don't arrest people for silly reasons like not saying your name right. This isn't dark RP. I shouldn't have to stress that for you.
I know you stress that this isnt darkrp, but in the guide states "The president must issue warrants for searches, and arrests, when
requested by his officers. He can mould the city however he sees fit, be that a lenient president
with few rules, or a strict dictator who refuses to have a bad word spoken about him!" The silly laws apply to the 'Strict dictator' part.

Obviously, this does not mean that I can go around making laws break normal rules, such as no rdming, working with criminals, or any laws that break the rules of the sever, such as 'The President must answer warrants.' However, other than this, the guide leaves a lot up for interpretation, and because of this, not only did I think this was allowed, but there are no rules in telling me that I can not make silly laws arrest-able offences. I understand now that this behavior is looked-down upon, but there was nothing telling me that I was not allowed to make arrest-able offences. This just simply an interpretation of the laws, and was not fail rp, nor was it metagaming. I carried out the role is was supposed to, and I also did not use anything outside of the rp,such as the OCC, to give me an advantage.

Thank you for you time. Sorry for any inconveniences.
In the end I do believe you broke a rule. But I have faith that you can come back from something like this rather easily. Next time you should be more careful with things you do as president please. And hopefully you don't break anymore rules. Read up on the rules whenever you can, as it helps a lot more than you'd think knowing the rules. I have faith that if I give you a chance you won't let the server down again.

Approved